Bull X Stud Dogs ??

I'll have a word with my mate and PM you depending on what he says.

He was trying to find something right for his Bull x to go over, the dogs 7 now, I've seen it since a pup and it's a very capable animal.

I have been out a couple of times with this dog. He's definitely changed the way I thought of a bull x. Cracking dog.
  • Like 2

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few more     Couple of old ones I like ??

Not sure if this is the right section but sure it will get moved if it's not lol   Going to be breeding my bitch as soon as she comes into season, great bitch plenty of lads can vouch for her! Fast

Love the shape of this dog

Posted Images

I had dogs off Steve , who had Chance and Tiny before x38 , they both turned out very well , one made 32tts , Chance only had 1/8th bull in her , was mostly saluki x greyhound , I would use a 5/8 x 3/8 myself , or even a racy half cross , to add some jaw power , as that line seems to

throw decent height regularly , best of luck with it .

No that line don't tend to make old bones !

That's the only prob with the real good bull xes some don't respect solid objects, lost a ripper a few years back in his prime too a tree in day light, he was still freshly scarred from a stump stack and another crash earlier that year that I didn't see. Lovely natured dog and smart, just too damned willing to put in the extra hard yard.

Bye the way cracking bitch that. Cheers.

• Like 1

Tell me about it! This bitch has been layed up more than out this season with 3 bad cuts, bruising head to toe and now a torn muscle! But I'd hazard a guess and say she has still caught more than most of the armchair hunters dogs this season too.

Thanks ??

Edited by j1985