Any Advice On What's Going On With My Terrier ?

Dickhead, like you only done simpleton hunting, a metre away, I'd be embarrassed by a cm, and that's not in your league, gob shite

easy on the whiskey fella...a man told me your the german fella from gogglebox ... hes obviously winding me up surely?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could be you unknowingly clipped him with the spade previously on break through ,which has made him spade shy,the fact he works flawless until the crucial moment suggests he has had a bad experience a

Exactly terrier should stay with the quarry till the job is done. Everybody can make the excuses but to keep decent workers you need to strive to keep only the very best.

And this is why writing can be misconstrued, I knew what you ment and agree to a certain degree but just as you picked up on something you presumed I ment, I did the same. All being said I think you k

There's too many on this forum looking to pick through the bones of any comments made on these terrier threads to pull people up and pick an argument about the slightest thing and guys being drawn into explaining every word. Get a life ya bawbaws you know who you's are.

• Like 2

doesn't sound like hes jacking at all too me , something has happened too him too make him come away , as the hard work is already done , you may have done too much too early , your only hope is too lift him now and try him next season , once they get into a habbit that's it , takes a lot too correct and the only way is too leave him off , maybe take him out on digs at the start of next season , listening too other workers , then giving him rewards , letting him know this is the reward under ground, ,ideally a few drains or culverts , start him off easy again . seen good potential dogs ruined on the numbers game and then spew , its all about judgement , hence why a lot don't start a terrier until two years.

you keep trying with this dog and it will get worst , needs time away and that's not guareenteed but your only hope

that my taughts seen to much to early have you ever pulled him off and dispacth youself prob thinks his bit is done. could change for as hes still young tjmo.some muts when tired act up had bitch could slip 150 just say yards at siiter nailed then few times slip her bout 20 yards stand still acting the tick make you laugh collie brain

Edited by delboy_187
  • 5 weeks later...

thanks for all the advise lads :thumbs: just wanted to say that i dug with the dog on new years eve and he worked superbly !! he went in , found his game i let him settle for about 10 minutes as i was waiting to begin digging he was mixing it very well , found him on the box at 0.9 and began to dig. As i broke in he didnt lift his head once , did not come out of the hole , he was up in the face of his quarry still working him hard . I took up the quarry and dog together , let him play with the quarry and released it. I was over the moon with the dog and still am . Hope he stays going well :)

. I took up the quarry and dog together , let him play with the quarry and released it. I was over the moon with the dog and still am . Hope he stays going well

Are you some sort of comedian because there's a few on here you'll fit right in wae them fecking story tellers either that or your an anti.

No terrierman will inflict undue stress or suffering to any animal. Fact.

• Like 1