Springador ??????

Danielm7353

Hello my friends springer bitch had a litter of pups. the dog was a lab and the bitch was a springer. just wondering what way would this cross work he offered me a pup so i am half tempted. i just want the dog for hunting mainly hares to rise them and maybe to flush a few foxes. so if i could id like to try to get the pup quartering and barking in cover. i have only dealt with lurches and greyhounds so i am not quite sure how difficult this could be all help welcome.

Hello my friends springer bitch had a litter of pups. the dog was a lab and the bitch was a springer. just wondering what way would this cross work he offered me a pup so i am half tempted. i just want the dog for hunting mainly hares to rise them and maybe to flush a few foxes. so if i could id like to try to get the pup quartering and barking in cover. i have only dealt with lurches and greyhounds so i am not quite sure how difficult this could be all help welcome.

I use an ess bitch for this she's not one yet but working well circling ahead of me.

A mate had an accidental litter a few years back, both lab and spaniel side were decent working lines, he kept a dog pup for a good while, but couldn't give it enough work to keep it happy, he gave it to the right lad and its doing well from what i hear, nice strong athletic thing

I have seen them, some good, some bad, it depends what side they take. I saw one that looked like a mini lab that had the spaniel attitude and another that didn't want to enter cover, but both were easy trained and retrieved. I thought I might get one, thinking accidental mating easy done in kennels, less than £150 perhaps, put my feelers out and found out that a "springador" is a fashonable bloody breed £300+ FFS