jcm

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3/4 of a dog sounds useful lol

Mine bushes for 2 runners (whippets) and since his introduction I have preferred this type of hunting/mooching, I can see they all love it, and his noise on prey send the runners scurrying at max spee

My lurcher doesn't need voice, but if she is a way off and hears it she dashes over. You might have the bushers quartering, nose down excited as buggery, but the animal they have the scent of is now 1

Posted Images

Would be very happy if they went to ground Peter lol . As I always say there's only one man a dog has to please and that's the man that feeds it , if the Russell suits your needs then fair play and hope you get loads of sport . A mute dog with us wouldn't be kept , had a collie/springer years back that would out hunt any dog but wouldn't bark , have him to a guy who thought there was nothing like it

A very important point!

One man's litter wastage is another man's pride and joy.

Willow do the spaniel/terrier cross bark on scent ? Like a dog to make noise when hunting, especially when on fox .

My jrt is silent when bushing and that suits me fine on the land I bush daytime its hunted to death any noise from a dog sends them to ground I've noticed that I've a much better catch rate than people whose dogs bark on scent

Amen to that rabbits have big ears and don't need a dog to bark for them to relise your coming all mine are more or less silent might give a yap when chasing one.

• Like 2