Fox Trap Advice

If Charlie has been on a killing spree , a great bait is some of his slain prey . I have just used a cage and caught in less than 48hrs doing just this . A farmer phoned me up to say nearly all his chickens had been killed , he only had 15 just for their eggs , let them roam about the farm yard in the day and then penned the up at night . Seems like one night he didn't lock the gate/door closed properly , all dead apart from two nervous wrecks .

I put the cage in the pen the next day with one of the killed chickens inside .

Dear old fox couldn't resist coming back , but he only returned once!!!!! :yes: .

• Like 1

Hedgehogs should all be hibernating by now.

with any luck yes, but it's bloody warm at the moment very mild,

True, but I seen one a few weeks ago.

And traps work in the warmer months too.

Were still getting the odd one in tunnel traps,far to warm down this way for anything to be thinking about sleeping the winter away and was watching hares box today...

• Like 1

Were still getting the odd one in tunnel traps,far to warm down this way for anything to be thinking about sleeping the winter away and was watching hares box today...
bloody hell not seen hares boxing yet, but the crow seem to be flying in pairs, which makes me wonder when to start with the Larson traps, and found rabbit belly fur fri afternoon, which is good for me as its been a shit yr on rabbits,

bloody hell not seen hares boxing yet, but the crow seem to be flying in pairs, which makes me wonder when to start with the Larson traps, and found rabbit belly fur fri afternoon, which is good for me as its been a shit yr on rabbits,

funny that i was laping on a spot 2 nights back and seen maybe 100 hares all in pares

• 3 weeks later...