Ppi Pay Out

Tried for it over 3yrs ago and it went to the ombudsman and said I wasn't getting owt.anyway 2mths ago came in from work and just having chit chat with the wife as I was reading a letter from the bank,it was all apologies of how they treat me and the onbuddmon they sent me a cheque for £10,000 so I was well chuffed.dept free and a good spending sprey for me and the family.

• Like 1

Obviously I've heard about these claims but never found out if I would qualify?

So scenario; I got divorced we had joint accounts, if the ex has claimed am I entitled to half? also I was the only one paying into the account she had her own but paid for everything from our joint account, so after the divorce I opened my own account was offered an overdraft so applied only to be refused due to assosciation(the ex) she had multiple accounts and loans,store cards all overdrawn and was still using an old joint account I thought had been closed in the 90's, So I cant get a £50 overdraft because of the ex

Y.I.S Leeview

3yrs ago I got 21k back from the HSBC, 1/4 of it went to Gladstone brooks & then had to pay tax on all the interest payments from it. Overall we did ok but I wish now that I had just claimed without using a third party.