Tipping The Postman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont know about tipping but I have often thought about slapping the horrible fker we,v got , if there is a parcel to be delivered he will knock and Im sure he runs away ,no matter how quick you answer

I don't give a tip for the postman and especially not for the binmen the lazy twats won't even take the wheelie bin if the lids not completely shut and when they do take it they leave it 20yds down th

Yep , gave our postman £25 .. Top man , sorts out any parcels that need signing for , puts them in the shed , brought the old partially sighted deaf terrier back from the bottom of the track and even

Wouldn't mind being king's postie :laugh:

Any more cakes going spare? :whistling:

You can have squidgy black in a chocolate cake or soap in a white jam sponges mate.

Merry Xmas

Does the soap come with complementary plastic?

Lol no them days are gone around here mate.remember the red and gold seal lol.

That scene from resivior dogs comes to mind lol. I wouldnt of tipped the postman but he has done a few good deeds. Know he drinks so gave him a bottle of vodka that i got given from someone else. As for the birds on the tills at shops. I dont mind the thanks have a good day. Annoyes me the false over the top merry christmas sir and a happy new year lol yes im a miserable b*****d. Riverisland bird said to me as i was leaving..."ill try, walked in on the mother of my kid sucking off my granddad last night. Just walked out but whole familes round for xmas. Should be fun and games" her face was priceless lol walked away before she said a word n before i gave it away. Must of thought i was a right jeremy kyle case lol, im easily amused i know.

Aye Walshie,, it never crossed yer mind tae tip the postie, until it`s a wimmen postie, ! :laugh:

Just stand behind the door and put a surprise in the letter box for her hahahaha

That will be time it's a relief postie who's a fella pmsl.

Relief postie! Ooh er missis.