Rapid Stolen

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Noooooooooooo. Absolute wankers. They need skinning in front of there families. I know that's a bit harsh, but it's what came to mind.   Sorry man.   What's the serial on the 7? Just so us closer

Aye up mucka

Could be some one that has saw me before shooting on the golf course or flying my birds of prey and saw me put the gun away/was captured on CCTV but footage was. Verbad at the angle the van w parked/area was gateshead

Thanks Mac mate your a goodun so is Sean /yes if there caught it will be a lesson learned for them not to thieve off people/but for now I've just got to put it behind me I wouldn't mind but you know what I'm like with my guns it was the best Mk 1 I've owned/but no good thinking of it now as it only pis.es me off mate. SPK soon Mac mate

Just wanna say thats not a pop at ya , we've all been caught with our pants down at some point . PM me any details , pics ect , ill circulate them through the rapid lads n forums

Including the serial number :yes: