The Last Bash For 2015

Nice one. That's right full moon Christmas night.

These big bags of bunnies always look well fat, how much would you say your average rabbit weighs and do you think that the fox population has owt to do with the amount of rabbits you have?

THERES NO FOXS ON THE GROUND BUT LOADS OF KEEPERS, :icon_eek: , THATS WERE THE BUNNYS ARE THESE DAYS, :laugh: ,

• Like 2

good nite jim ,going have a few good nites over the holiday period, lle just have to have a diffrent approach ,left a few places so be fun ,

I LAMPED THE PLACE THAT NIGHT...... WERE WE CAN FERRET,,, I TOLD MICK ABOUT IT,,,I WILL NOT PUT ME NECK OUT TO MUCH''',,I THINK 40/50 WILL BE ADD,,,,,, SORT A GOOD DAY OUT WEATHER WISE AND WE WILL HAVE A BASH AT THEM,,,,

Me and Tomo did a spot this morning what we left last year... Thought there would be a few to go at. . . we were sadly wrong mate.. someone has wiped the lot out and back filled all the warrens as they went along the bankings.

we caught 2 when we would have normally had at least 30.

I can't see any of our spots holding big numbers this year or for the next few years with the way things are at the moment.

Enjoy it chaps before someone else comes along and creams off the crop. :thumbs:

Cheers for doing the lamping Jim, it was a very enjoyable night the carrying was hard work for us, shame no drop of but it is what it is.

Bruce was over shooting on the turn again at the start and making things look hard work ,

it gets frustrating at times but i have to remind my self hes still a pup. The plus side his retrieve is geeting better.

it will all click with him soon and hes just keen.

Mars ran like a pro as usual not missing many at all, shes a great dog to watch at work , i never tire of it.

Great night to end the year too ,especially with no limps apart from us next day,lol

All the best for crimbo and NY. And may all your dogs be well and safe too

lofti.