• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found them....

I`ve seen many large pussies, of differing colours, in my time but i dare`nt put the pictures up.        

l believe the cat would be more likely to use paper

I love the urban myth of big cats, it's much more real than the Big Foot story. I think there have been large cats released into the wild over the years but it has already been said that the Farmers and keepers that cover all the UK land tidy there areas up some more than others. I have seen a bigger than normal cat but it was not an exotic/big cat just am extra big moggy but it got my attention as it was in the Lakes and it's the only time I have seen a cat stalking around a field half way up Coniston. It just looked strange to me because of it's size, it was black and was at that kind of distance that I could see it was a cat and not a lab. That was about 3 years ago.

• Like 1

I love the urban myth of big cats, it's much more real than the Big Foot story. I think there have been large cats released into the wild over the years but it has already been said that the Farmers and keepers that cover all the UK land tidy there areas up some more than others. I have seen a bigger than normal cat but it was not an exotic/big cat just am extra big moggy but it got my attention as it was in the Lakes and it's the only time I have seen a cat stalking around a field half way up Coniston. It just looked strange to me because of it's size, it was black and was at that kind of distance that I could see it was a cat and not a lab. That was about 3 years ago.

Its true

its mark in his gillie suit

He has been seen all over the country lol

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

noticed some large cat like footprints in my woods since reading this. bit of a sore subject i guess. anyhow im not good on prints ive smoothed the wet mud over by where i seen them clearist for a picture. any other ideas? to help identify. could be a dog but im not so sure. there are no dogs in or near my land. a dog could have ran been there but its unlikey. also not fox as i could also see fox hare even mouse prints by. also i have noticed what i guess are hare burrows(saw one dash into one once) have been what looks like back filled in. not sure if connected to prints.

Hare burrows?? Is it a badger your seeing tracks from?
  • Like 1

When the exotic licence came in to force ,then yes I can imagine a few did pbut they would been dead long time now,I know they found mummified puma remains on a moor years ago and some escapees been hit by cars or shot etc,but the chances of there being mongrelised big cats descendants bred from the 60/70s is bit far fetched.

I agree a lot of sightings are extra large feral cats or possibly pet cats look at size these Maine coon and Norwegian forest cats are being bred now,and people do let them outside now as well.

• Like 1

When the exotic licence came in to force ,then yes I can imagine a few did pbut they would been dead long time now,I know they found mummified puma remains on a moor years ago and some escapees been hit by cars or shot etc,but the chances of there being mongrelised big cats descendants bred from the 60/70s is bit far fetched.

I agree a lot of sightings are extra large feral cats or possibly pet cats look at size these Maine coon and Norwegian forest cats are being bred now,and people do let them outside now as well.

just been googling them mate,

didnt know the breed but by fluck they is a big "domestic" cat

would what to come face to face with one of those in me garden lol