Passing Your Motor Bike Test

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No

great little bikes the RD,s I think it was those little 2 strokes that made them change the 250 law for learners ,they were quick for the time and easily juned, great to upset the neighbours especia

Here's one i restored a few years back   Day i bought it   Took nearly 18 months to restore    

Yep 1978 though, on a Yamaha RD250

great little bikes the RD,s I think it was those little 2 strokes that made them change the 250 law for learners ,they were quick for the time and easily juned, great to upset the neighbours especially with a set of microns on them

• Like 2

Passed mine years ago. I wouldn't be without a bike now. Still puts a smile on my face every single time I ride it.

what do you ride walshie

I've got an Aprilia Tuono. :thumbs:

very nice

It's not a V4 one, It's the v-twin before that but plenty fast enough for anything I'm likely to need. What do you ride?

at the moment I ride a xl 600 lmf ,its the paris Dakar one with the huge tank, I like my road bikes but my house sits at the end of a 3/4 mile unmade track with a cattle grids to negotiate so the xl is perfect

Edited by greg64
  • Like 1

Going to be doing mine after the new year , I've already done my CBT and at the moment I'm rolling about on a cg125 :laugh: Wouldn't mind a drz or wr with supermoto and offroad wheels

I did it in 2001 when I was 40 (ahem). However I never got myself a bike (yet). I did ride a couple of quick bikes for a bit, but they were sports bikes and at 6' 4" I am knackered just sitting on them! I am thinking again about getting something more appropriate for me though. I quite fancy a classic or something not new like a 1970s Suzuki GT750.

I did it in 2001 when I was 40 (ahem). However I never got myself a bike (yet). I did ride a couple of quick bikes for a bit, but they were sports bikes and at 6' 4" I am knackered just sitting on them! I am thinking again about getting something more appropriate for me though. I quite fancy a classic or something not new like a 1970s Suzuki GT750.

Here's one i restored a few years back

Day i bought it

IMG_0289.jpg

Took nearly 18 months to restore :)

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

• Like 2