Macs Punchbar Warning

after dealing with MACS PUNCHBAR CAGE FRONTS of swindon i am at the end of my sanity with him and
decided to name and shame him for what he his a thief and a conman 4 times i have dealt with this c..k only that u carnt get it anywhere other than him : when your stuff does arrive usually after trying to phone for days, its been wrong , short on stuff i have paid for or parts missing. caught him today he was going ring me back soon as to sort it still waiting never rings u back he has a load of excuses ready for u his great at them so please be warned the man will take your money
atb jeff ps i carnt be the only 1 his had

Edited by mule123
  • Like 4

While were at warning folks of the bad apples,ffs don't anybody ever deal with Palmers in devon/cornwall way.Your'll get wild caught birds with dodgy rings or if buying anything else you deffo won't get what you order and he'll not give you your money back and has a big fence etc round his gaff so knocking at his door won't be happening...

Fireman I Looked at that palmers web site that even looks dodgy no pics of the birds there selling, just there word there great, leave your number were contact you, don't just turn up on off chance were in ( fare enough)

But the funniest part for me was they reckon they got the best birds in the country, there the only ones judging that coz there isn't no pictures just again there word they have ha ha

But you know what they say let eyes be the judge and your money the last thing you part with.

• Like 1