Andy Lee V Billy Joe Saunders

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spot on with that comment its the difference between young men who want to be famous and young men who want to be boxing champions.........no razzmatazz no attention seeking gypsy warrior nonsense Bil

Just google watch the Lee v Saunders fight for free and sift through the streams,i've never paid to watch anything on sky sports or ppv ..

if lee gets his feet planted he can spark him.

As good as job Saunders did, I can't help but feel that Lee totally let himself down. Eubank looked good, but I don't think too much should be made of that, perhaps Spike just suited him perfectly - I wouldn't have him beating Saunders in rematch, I think Saunders is a quite cute fighter and he looks fitter these days, the only last time I felt made it a close fight, running out of steam towards the end.

BJ stepping up in levels nicely and still only young and learning. He's a talent who does whats needed to win. He is a very good thinker in that ring. As he says he needs fighters that will make him shit himself to bring out the best in him.

Seen a few interviews on IFL TV on youtube and his young son looks like he's gonna be following in his footsteps to :thumbs:.

On one of his interviews with kougan Cassius he is asked so what do you think this will do now for the traveller community and his answer was "fook all", which made me laugh haha.

As for Eubank he needs to earn his shot at a title, like Billy Joe has, so wish he would stop calling his name out, go and get a title them come back and ask Billy joe then! His dad needs to take a back seat and let the trainers do their work. Only time he should be in that ring is to congtatulate/commisorate him after a fight, not before.

• Like 1

I think eubank Jr. Is a very talented lad but in the last fight against Saunders he totally dismissed / advice of Ronnie Davis of i remember right he told him to shut up when he was clearly losing the fight I mean who whuldent want all that experience in Ther corner I think he's a arrogant little prick but a talented one

Needs to learn to walk before he can run. He's got a massive ego, but like you say he's talented.

good fight. very close and could have went either way.

them lads is what travelers should look up to. not this name calling, bullshit what goes on.

Spot on with that comment its the difference between young men who want to be famous and young men who want to be boxing champions.........no razzmatazz no attention seeking gypsy warrior nonsense Bills dad when asked how proud he is said " very proud but no more proud than any other father of a word champion would be "......just nice normal humble people i went past their place today just a white bedroom sheet with " champion of the warld " written on it,an england flag and a few balloons.......he,s certainly put Holywell Caravan Site on the map :D .......the accomplishment is the achievement itself and for a lad who did everything the old fashioned traditional way turning pro with an old school promoter and trainer going the traditional old route of British/European/Commenwealth/World.....not being manouvered up the rankings by beating dead bodies but being the winner of 50/50 fights via excellent matchmaking Billy Joe is a fighter we can all be proud of and most definately a great example to other young lads of his community.

And why should he let Eubank in yet he owes that family nothing he didnt need to fight him in the first place.......hopefully Bill can make some proper money and secure his families future before having to take big risks.....if he is still champion in 18 months time then look at those fights.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5

them lads is what travelers should look up to. not this name calling, bullshit what goes on.

Spot on with that comment its the difference between young men who want to be famous and young men who want to be boxing champions.........no razzmatazz no attention seeking gypsy warrior nonsense Bills dad when asked how proud he is said " very proud but no more proud than any other father of a word champion would be "......just nice normal humble people i went past their place today just a white bedroom sheet with " champion of the warld " written on it,an england flag and a few balloons.......he,s certainly put Holywell Caravan Site on the map :D .......the accomplishment is the achievement itself and for a lad who did everything the old fashioned traditional way turning pro with an old school promoter and trainer going the traditional old route of British/European/Commenwealth/World.....not being manouvered up the rankings by beating dead bodies but being the winner of 50/50 fights via excellent matchmaking Billy Joe is a fighter we can all be proud of and most definately a great example to other young lads of his community.

And why should he let Eubank in yet he owes that family nothing he didnt need to fight him in the first place.......hopefully Bill can make some proper money and secure his families future before having to take big risks.....if he is still champion in 18 months time then look at those fights.

living yards as the crow flies from the site ,and knowing a few of the boys there ,and billy joes mum ,im so happy for them ! lets hope he goes on to greater things!

• Like 2

Good words gnash have to agree also yeah they offered Eubanks a rematch months ago but he wouldn't take it as it meant dropping his mickey mouse belt now he wants a rematch again lol

• Like 2