What A Laugh Dog Prices

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading this makes me glad I get out with the fellers I do. I've never ever sold any lurcher adult or pup world beater or scrap it's just not something I'd do personally. If I'm after a pup it doesn't

A dog is worth what some one is willing to pay for it. Whether its any good or fit for purpose is another matter. What is it they say you pay your money and take your chance, Simple use your eyes and

Got a litter here now and not a penny is crossing hands most definitely be out of pocket but I and few lads will have well bred pups with years of work ahead that priceless to me ! My uncle asked why

Posted Images

I firmly believe that Lurchers are a working mans dog and the type of hunting i do is also born of the working man. And this working man could never justify, to himself and for his family, paying hundreds of pounds for any dog and if i'm honest it ain't there to spend anyway!

Ain't that the truth... Paying 100s of pounds for a working lurcher no way...you'd soon be skint with half the shite thate churned out nowadays

• Like 2

Dan25 have a look at the adverts I put up ,can you really tell me they are worth the money. No dog if the hole wide world is worth 1000pound+. I won't pay more that 150 for any dog and I bet there's lads on here who won't pay for a dog. But if you in the dog game to win money that's just wrong in my eyes . Eatch to there own

• Like 2

Bought two lurchers in my life, £15 and £30..bred all the rest I had

Some daft money being asked these days, but if you have the money.....

But remember, when money comes in the front door, honesty usually leaves through the back door.

• Like 6

A good few years before the ban, two fellas had a match for £70,000, and I have heard of bigger bets since.

There's some very well off working class these days, so if ya got that much to gamble with, I guess a grand is chicken feed to some.

Edited by slip lead

I'm not in if for the money honest but if there lads who are they will pay big money a lot more then a grand iv heard of anything from £5000-£10000 for dogs but these men bet big money but each to their own I personally would pay a £1000 for the right dog but like you say dome people pay £150 and the dog does the same and more just down to how much apoplectic want the dog I suppose

Still they pay it mate seen thousands passed over mate same with trotters them boys must earn some proper reddies, still truthfully if you earn a lot of money &you want it you will pay for it atb Flacko

I seen it with the horse's myself, what happens is some drug dealer with more money than sence pays big money for one then everyone thinks there's is worth the same

Edited by peterhunter86
  • Like 2

A good few years before the ban, two fellas had a match for £70,000, and I have heard of bigger bets since.

There's some very well off working class these days, so if ya got that much to gamble with, I guess a grand is chicken feed to some.

Wonder why they did'nt just round it up to the ton the tightwads
  • Like 2

Working class doesn't mean what it used too the class divide is huuuge!!! Working road sweeper.......right through too millionaire Tarmac and driveway layers.....!!! £1000 too one member of the working class is a sum they wish they would see when they go too the cashpoint....and a sum the other end of working class would pay for a chicken that thinks it's Mike Tyson ....just my opinion lads