What A Laugh Dog Prices

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading this makes me glad I get out with the fellers I do. I've never ever sold any lurcher adult or pup world beater or scrap it's just not something I'd do personally. If I'm after a pup it doesn't

A dog is worth what some one is willing to pay for it. Whether its any good or fit for purpose is another matter. What is it they say you pay your money and take your chance, Simple use your eyes and

Got a litter here now and not a penny is crossing hands most definitely be out of pocket but I and few lads will have well bred pups with years of work ahead that priceless to me ! My uncle asked why

Posted Images

The brick did say minshaws where rabbit jackers...I don't know as it's an English line any truth in it though on big nights...???

Not sure, like I said before would have to give more specific details like name of dog or who had it... first I've heard though.

this [ DON DOG ] is that the dog that lost its eye killing cats on the estate ? I heard it lined its first bitch when it was tried and tested at 10 mths old ?

You fkn prick..you know f**k all about MY dog ..tyical Hunting Life bellend..go f**k yourself
wow I thought you a good steady straight headed dog man I stand corrected calm down
I am but i hate liars who make rubbish up as the above has done,where all that bollox has stemmed from is beyond me? Pure jealousy on someones part of that i have no doubt but hey ho if they are talking about my dog from bottom of the country up into the Highlands of Scotland that tells me the dog is worth talking about haha,plus im passionate about the life i live and dogs i run matey..some folk own a lurcher and do a bit as and when a kind of hobby if you like which is fine but i live my life around lurcherwork,i give it my all,working,exercising just being a general dogsbody to them if you will..what i choose to do if & when i breed a litter will be decided by me..we all have an opinion on things and that is mine,anyhow the arguing & bitching is over until next year haha..i got up mid morning to go hunting with two of my dogs only to find their kennels empty,one of my lads is already out with Don dog & Boots,so just a day pottering about with the pup for me so happy days..have a good day folks Adieu

Forget it Andy the lad is a c@nt
who a c**t??
It wasn't directed at you crackers but reading some of your posts if the hat fits
  • Like 1

The brick did say minshaws where rabbit jackers...I don't know as it's an English line any truth in it though on big nights...???

Not sure, like I said before would have to give more specific details like name of dog or who had it... first I've heard though.

The brick had it,ran the feck out of it as a pup from his landy and it started stalking when walked out,he ment to ruin it so he could pull minshaws down and sums the fella up.A total bellend :yes: ...Yor dad and brother will know about it frankle and fill in the dots for you :thumbs: ..

this [ DON DOG ] is that the dog that lost its eye killing cats on the estate ? I heard it lined its first bitch when it was tried and tested at 10 mths old ?

You fkn prick..you know f**k all about MY dog ..tyical Hunting Life bellend..go f**k yourself
wow I thought you a good steady straight headed dog man I stand corrected calm down
I am but i hate liars who make rubbish up as the above has done,where all that bollox has stemmed from is beyond me? Pure jealousy on someones part of that i have no doubt but hey ho if they are talking about my dog from bottom of the country up into the Highlands of Scotland that tells me the dog is worth talking about haha,plus im passionate about the life i live and dogs i run matey..some folk own a lurcher and do a bit as and when a kind of hobby if you like which is fine but i live my life around lurcherwork,i give it my all,working,exercising just being a general dogsbody to them if you will..what i choose to do if & when i breed a litter will be decided by me..we all have an opinion on things and that is mine,anyhow the arguing & bitching is over until next year haha..i got up mid morning to go hunting with two of my dogs only to find their kennels empty,one of my lads is already out with Don dog & Boots,so just a day pottering about with the pup for me so happy days..have a good day folks Adieu

Forget it Andy the lad is a c@nt
who a c**t??
It wasn't directed at you crackers but reading some of your posts if the hat fits
???? well that's me told ????LOL
  • Like 3