What A Laugh Dog Prices

What have any of dons previous pups done that warrant a high price tag aswell Andy? Genuine question?

I never reared the pups Don,the bitches he sired were my bro in laws and my friend,i never asked a penny off either ..Don dog has caught stacks of gear trust me,nigh on a thousand beasts,10 being his best during the day with 5 charlies the same day,big numbers on the lamp,digging with the terriers,ferreting,he can do the whole shebang..he has fuckall to prove to anyone me included.. There will NEVER EVER be a pup bred off him given away by me,he wont EVER line a bitch other than what i own myself if ever? So if i do breed off him it will be for £400-£500 a pup,you play around with your half decent dogs if your happy with that? Too much shite strewn across the country by fkn idiots gifting rubbish to anyone who wants to take one on? Some folk think a good dog worth breeding off is one thats had one good night,a charlie,a few beasts lol..that don't impress me im afraid it obviously does you? Keep on with your gifts,you never know you might strike lucky haha
So no longer on offer Lol lol lol
Don't say anything offence don't say anything offence it's hard I like you mate Andy but that's pretty arrogant

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading this makes me glad I get out with the fellers I do. I've never ever sold any lurcher adult or pup world beater or scrap it's just not something I'd do personally. If I'm after a pup it doesn't

A dog is worth what some one is willing to pay for it. Whether its any good or fit for purpose is another matter. What is it they say you pay your money and take your chance, Simple use your eyes and

Got a litter here now and not a penny is crossing hands most definitely be out of pocket but I and few lads will have well bred pups with years of work ahead that priceless to me ! My uncle asked why

Posted Images

Someone pays say 1000 for a dog of said breeding,dogs a jacker gets sold for 500,gets bummed up by all the clowns,someone tidy then buys a dream and uses jacker over his honest little bitch,give the man pick of litter and then he sends c**ts around to steal any pups back,that's what goes on amongst you coursing boys because you can't stand any one else , a f***ing nobody having better dogs than you, they all fade away when a stolen dog thread gets put up,a few folks on here running dogs they KNOW Have STOLEN DOGS in their breeding,it's not antis at the bottom of the page as guests,it's the c**ts that WANT YOUR DOGS in their yards,lol them saluki blooded dogs attract the wrong folk imo.atb dc

• Like 2

Someone pays say 1000 for a dog of said breeding,dogs a jacker gets sold for 500,gets bummed up by all the clowns,someone tidy then buys a dream and uses jacker over his honest little bitch,give the man pick of litter and then he sends c**ts around to steal any pups back,that's what goes on amongst you coursing boys because you can't stand any one else , a f***ing nobody having better dogs than you, they all fade away when a stolen dog thread gets put up,a few folks on here running dogs they KNOW Have STOLEN DOGS in their breeding,it's not antis at the bottom of the page as guests,it's the c**ts that WANT YOUR DOGS in their yards,lol them saluki blooded dogs attract the wrong folk imo.atb dc

Interesting theory.

I'm glad I keep shit pet dogs and don't have any mates.

• Like 5

What some of you lads are calling big money is a drop in the ocean to some. You can't spend less than 300 notes on a good night out on the ale around here. I wouldn't think twice about spending 500 nicker on a well bred pup. And I aren't no rich fella.

What some of you lads are calling big money is a drop in the ocean to some. You can't spend less than 300 notes on a good night out on the ale around here. I wouldn't think twice about spending 500 nicker on a well bred pup. And I aren't no rich fella.

How much a pint? :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

How much a pint? :D

Cheers, D.

They're pricey in Spearmint Rhino......haha

• Like 2