Sheep Farmer Shoots Hounds

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lads the comments on here make me wonder about some hunting people. It's his land and if was know that he was likely to shoot dogs like you say then no matter what way ye intended to go then the right

Sorry Foxbolter, but I disagree with your posts. The farmer in question doesn't represent most farmers but if you go about doing those things you say you could turn a whole community against hunting.

Since this happened another local farmer has taken some leased land back off him and another who let him use his machinery in the summer because of his own breaking down has just billed him for it's u

He has the law on his side and in future steps will have to be taken to try and stop hounds crossing him again.

I'd also see him the day before to let him know you're nearby and that you'll try to stay away from him.

If he does try to shoot hounds however while someone is nearby trying to stop them then the hunt should have the law on their side in that case.

He can only shoot dogs to protect livestock.

Who collects his fallen stock ?

• Like 2

He has the law on his side and in future steps will have to be taken to try and stop hounds crossing him again.

I'd also see him the day before to let him know you're nearby and that you'll try to stay away from him.

If he does try to shoot hounds however while someone is nearby trying to stop them then the hunt should have the law on their side in that case.

He can only shoot dogs to protect livestock.

Who collects his fallen stock ?

It's a local private firm that collects fallen stock

Neil to the book in this case I don't is the way forward for one he can shoot a dog by pulling the trigger there probably wasn't a sheep in sight they a law to their own some of these inbred farmers in West Wales he pulled the trigger on the gun didn't care about laws so they should strike a match not worried about laws slash tyres not worried about laws and as for who collects his livestock who cares just make sure he has plenty of it after a few track greyhounds have been released there he'll know what sheep worrying is then and then

• Like 2

There always plenty folk wanting to put dog men down......it's genuinely nice to read some folk actually have there heads screwed on. As for the others you always get that....embarrassing to say the least.

• Like 9

Carry on boys hounds can run 7 8 9 10 miles away and still get to guys farm you won't stop them every time and the pack would probably be only 5 miles away 15 times of the year big worry throughout the season there we are they not my dogs and I need not worry where I hunt alway never a thought of that and by the way it's probably a personal thing with farmer and hunt and the farmer is laughing you f***ing clowns

Neil what would you do if your terrier bolted a fox and took pursuit but ran through ground with no permission which could easily happen and get shot would you phone the police or send us darling up there grow a pair for god sake there is no justice for what that farmer but he should be played at their own game amazes me men in the game that hasn't a pair of balls and say they do things by book at all times u r a joke