A Year Ago This Week .

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That my old digging partner died whilst on a dig to he's bitch Looking back now It's as good as way to go , In a beautiful bit of countryside with he's bitch sounding away in one spot after getting a

I can mind one time we broke through to he's bitch, anyway he reaches in on he's belly it wasn't a deep dig to lift the fox, takes hold of red for he's bitch to decide to change her grip . She bite h

yeah mate I agree going out in the field is definitely better than going in an old folks home dribbling ?

Posted Images

Was talking about your pal on the shoot wagon this last week Marshman,told the story and we all agreed it's the way to go,out in the field doing what we love doing.RIP and hope it's a bit easier for his family and mates this xmas... :victory:

• Like 3

Was talking about your pal on the shoot wagon this last week Marshman,told the story and we all agreed it's the way to go,out in the field doing what we love doing.RIP and hope it's a bit easier for his family and mates this xmas... :victory:

yeah mate I agree going out in the field is definitely better than going in an old folks home dribbling ?
  • Like 10