.20 Hw100

FTT's mate. However. I am looking at using others... Have a tin of exacts and DS FT to try.

Don't get me wrong, the trophies are bob on, but you know when you just think another brand would perform better. That gut feeling.

Wish AA fields were produced in two zero.

FTT's mate. However. I am looking at using others... Have a tin of exacts and DS FT to try.

Don't get me wrong, the trophies are bob on, but you know when you just think another brand would perform better. That gut feeling.

How are you getting on with the new gun and .20 ?

• Like 1

How are you getting on with the new gun and .20 ?

Yeah alright man.

To be honest, its not been out "that" much, weather and so on. I have had one teething problem with it mind, but it was soon sorted, completely my own fault [i must say Michael Tawn is an absolute diamond, he's been superb with the service and knowledge from start to finish].

After an afternoon out with it... Cleaning and such, I noticed the pellet probe was really free floating, so screwed it back into the main housing, only like a turn or two. Then I found using the side lever to index the magazine... I'd lost all resistance towards the end of the closing of it, which actually kept it shut at the same time, similar to the way the PS lever works. Also its report had gone all funny, like a pop sound. It was literally sorted in 5 mins after an hour drive back and I felt like a right twat. But didn't want to risk anything with it. Cost and such.

But now its sorted. The pellet probe should actually be free floating so Ive found out and was set to far back and was creating a air tight seal in the breech. And Ive learnt quite a bit about the level of adjustment that can be done just by using a series of screws around the magazine/action area. Had it crono'd and its back to normal again.

post-94709-0-26459700-1450094872_thumb.jpg

Ive personally not found much difference between .177 and .20 to be fair, out to 35'ish yards, it then drops like a .22. Its a good calibre is you cant choose, know what I know now.

• Like 1