Hunting Life Member Attacked.

I think his nets sales are down and he's feeling the pinch, hence the bullshit ,,,,, I mean statement on his farcebook page.

Les.

You and I know what it costs to make a net in terms of time and actual cost per unit. Now no one and I mean no one can make a living out of making hand made purse nets alone. It does help though if you are on invalidity and doing it as a side line.

TC

• Like 3

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

For the life of me, I cant see anywhere they asked for donations etc. So who the hell asked us to send them any money or binos. Did they also ask for donations on Facebook then. ??

That would be me :icon_redface:

• Like 1

For the life of me, I cant see anywhere they asked for donations etc. So who the hell asked us to send them any money or binos. Did they also ask for donations on

Facebook then. ??

Don't make no difference,you can't put money in someone's AC,without them giving it to you.Tonya readily gzve have out her ac,and address once money was offered.shithouses

• Like 2

For the life of me, I cant see anywhere they asked for donations etc. So who the hell asked us to send them any money or binos.

They didnt ask directly for donations... it was a member on here who suggested having a whip round to replace the bino's ... because thats what kellys mrs said had been stolen...

peterhunter sent a new pair of bins as did another member

This is where it gets confusing ..... one member suggested he posts his paypal addy so money could be sent to them... now its unsure if that member made the paypal suggestion thinking it was for bins not realising that the offer of a new pair from peterhunter had already been sorted

The moral of this sad tale is the kellys should have posted on here asking for no more money donations because the stolen bino's in reality had been replaced

They chose to allow folks to continue to feed there paypal bank account ..... IMHO the money that was donated should have been given to the air ambulance ....

• Like 9

The offer of replacement binos was made by a few members.

The offer of a whip around was suggested by another. Whom shall remain anonymous BGD :thumbs:

I edited Gins OP to include the PayPal addy.

After things seemed suspect the PayPal details were removed and posts edited accordingly.

Just to clear things up

For the life of me, I cant see anywhere they asked for donations etc. So who the hell asked us to send them any money or binos. Did they also ask for donations on

Facebook then. ??

Don't make no difference,you can't put money in someone's AC,without them giving it to you.Tonya readily gzve have out her ac,and address once money was offered.shithouses

So re post their address, that way any further contributions to them can be hand delivered :thumbs: