Hunting Life Member Attacked.

The only information regarding all this, is what they put on,- no-one else was there when it happened. What other information could anyone give.

Your right Gin. All info that is up on this thread was provided by the Kellys.

Not the smartest thing to do if there even is an active police investigation ongoing, Is to plaster it all over the internet.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

59 pages ? ... have I missed something.. I donated a few quid to Andy when I heard he was beaten up ? Anyone feel free to PM me any details.. I havent been on this section for ages.. Lifes too short to read 59 pages... but i'm really intrigued.

59 pages ? ... have I missed something.. I donated a few quid to Andy when I heard he was beaten up ? Anyone feel free to PM me any details.. I havent been on this section for ages.. Lifes too short to read 59 pages... but i'm really intrigued.

In a nutshell.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/351218-hunting-life-member-attacked/page-54?do=findComment&comment=4161218

TC

I can think of a member on here who's definitely no more than 5 ft tall and has tattoos on his hands. :angel:

Is he welsh :laugh:

Have you got tattoos on your hands? :D

I'm 6 foot tall ....

:laugh:

Is that you Andy??...??

• Like 1

Why doesn't he just give all donations back to someone who lives close by and crack on with the investigation???. Might stop him feeling so ill :thumbs: .[/quote

1st thing I'd have done especially if I really was attacked after being questioned on it!

• Like 1

He can't repay anyone,the man's a net maker/Ferreter/allround lazy skint fraudster.if you had money and a proper job you would of been able to look after yourself if you fell into a ditch after trying to dive on a 50 ,pence rabbit.most of us are too busy supporting ard family's to ferret everyday,but hey he can cause he's f...d all us over for few pound.his misses must be some dinlo too.

Why doesn't he just give all donations back to someone who lives close by and crack on with the investigation???. Might stop him feeling so ill :thumbs: .[/quote

1st thing I'd have done especially if I really was attacked after being questioned on it!

Just shows what type of people they must be.