Hunting Life Member Attacked.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

I phoned them up yesterday and got told by them what is being said about them is not true and the police have said they are not allowed on the forum at the moment

but its ok to post it all over facebook :laugh::laugh:

Makes you wonder, does it not, if they think everyone has the same intelligence level as themselves? I honestly think the replies are an insult to people of normal intelligence.

TC

• Like 3

Best thing to do is to get every body to phone up and see what they have got to say

" hello I like to speak to you about your vindows "

Or personal injury compensation :whistling:

20151213_02_zpsrpdilw06.jpg

That pic why the f**k is he laid in bed with a jacket on? Looks like he toke his arm out to pose for the pick? And if the collorbone was broke it would be bruised? As my nannan broke hers last month after she fell down the stairs and it's still bruised. Ps feel free to have a whip round for her hahaha or she is not into bird watching so no binoculars lol

And she claimed they only received about £380 from donations

Already gone from a very exact number to "around 380" FFS they can't keep a story straight to save their lives.

Everyone should put "Adds" in there local papers with his phone number. "FREE TO GOOD HOME" . . ie Dogs , certain species off expensive cats , all types off aviary birds ect ect ect ect ect ect ect ect

Also just "FREE" . . ie Furniture , washing machine , fridge / freezers , tele's , microwaves ect ect ect ect ect ect

His shoulder will be Fukced then . . Answering the phone 24 /7 ;)

• Like 2

For god's sake its gone on long enough and got so out of hand it's becoming a joke,its about time the truth was told and if you don't like it tough luck,he was smashed up and mugged and left for dead and I know this for a fact as I'm one of the lurchermen that did it,I'm not proud of what I did but times were hard and an easy opportunity presented itself,his account is completely true and all who have questioned and doubted owe him a massive apology,now the truth is out I feel much better and am prepared to take the consequences fully,I sincerely apologise for the trouble my actions have caused and may God have mercy on my soul...

Only joking I've had a few,

Is it just me or does Andy look like...

post-91341-0-78964400-1457122659_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

what i got from andy:

right im going to set a few people straight on here. it is obvious that my name is being bandied around saying i have ripped people off on the hunting life well the simple answer is i have not. i have asked many times where the people have got there information from and no one is willing to say but unless you were in the field where i was attacked and left for dead on the 8th december and saw what happened you have no right commenting on what went on. 2 males attacked me and whacked me on the top of the right arm and collarbone and broke it then i was unconscious i am still attending hospital and have crime numbers and all relevant paperwork and it was reported to the police within the hour of me returning home on the 8th december. i have made nets for many years and would never dream of ripping people off im that honest if the postage is under what i quote i put the money in the box and return it! the money collected for me on hunting life amounted to £386.63p and 2 £10 postal orders and 2 pairs of binoculars the police have questioned one suspect and another is evading police even though they have had the full cid squad up from crook to apprehend him. i am prepared to do video id,s and to go to court if i have to i only went public with this to stop it happening to any other person it was defiantly not to rip anyone off or lie about what happened. i never dreamed that someone obviously wants me out of the way either being it on the ferreting permission i have in edmundbyre or the net making business but obviously its plain that this is happening. i WILL continue with both and am really upset and feel heartbroken that so many people have made assumptions without contacting me and asking me what really went on

and by the way i am not hiding i am following the advice of the police who are instructing me what to do about this harassment