Sign in to follow this  
Gin

Hunting Life Member Attacked.

He was whining about the horrible trolls on THL being mean to him on a Facebook post the other week.

Those same horrible trolls that rallied round and donated 100s of pounds to him and his scamming wife :no:

He was whining about the horrible trolls on THL being mean to him on a Facebook post the other week.I took the piss and had a little joke about all this but what a trick to pull..I really hope the lads feel c**ts for putting there hard earned cash in..him and his vile wife are the c**ts..

Those same horrible trolls that rallied round and donated 100s of pounds to him and his scamming wife :no:

He was whining about the horrible trolls on THL being mean to him on a Facebook post the other week.I took the piss and had a little joke about all this but what a trick to pull..I really hope the lads dont feel c**ts for putting there hard earned cash in..him and his vile wife are the c**ts..

As you say pal the only c**ts are Andy and Tonya, a real low dirty move taking advantage of this community's generosity :no:

• Like 4

I can see the same topic heading cropping up soon if someone see him at a gamefair.

• Like 2

Bruce Forsyth's no using his place in the Caribbean this year after his fall maybe Andy Kelly recuperating there and is no in contact on the net , After you lot moaning about donating look what Brucey donated :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The latest instalment of this sorry saga, from Mr Kelly off his facebook page.

right im going to set a few people straight on here. it is obvious that my name is being bandied around saying i have ripped people off on the hunting life well the simple answer is i have not. i have asked many times where the people have got there information from and no one is willing to say but unless you were in the field where i was attacked and left for dead on the 8th december and saw what happened you have no right commenting on what went on. 2 males attacked me and whacked me on the top of the right arm and collarbone and broke it then i was unconscious i am still attending hospital and have crime numbers and all relevant paperwork and it was reported to the police within the hour of me returning home on the 8th december. i have made nets for many years and would never dream of ripping people off im that honest if the postage is under what i quote i put the money in the box and return it! the money collected for me on hunting life amounted to £386.63p and 2 £10 postal orders and 2 pairs of binoculars the police have questioned one suspect and another is evading police even though they have had the full cid squad up from crook to apprehend him. i am prepared to do video id,s and to go to court if i have to i only went public with this to stop it happening to any other person it was defiantly not to rip anyone off or lie about what happened. i never dreamed that someone obviously wants me out of the way either being it on the ferreting permission i have in edmundbyre or the net making business but obviously its plain that this is happening. i WILL continue with both and am really upset and feel heartbroken that so many people have made assumptions without contacting me and asking me what really went on
Just a pity he could not post that on here.
TC

What cheap scate gave him the 63 p....lab no doubt... f***ing Scots..

• Like 10

So he wasn't hit on the head after all. :hmm: Does being hit on the arm make you lose consciousness?