Hunting Life Member Attacked.

The latest instalment of this sorry saga, from Mr Kelly off his facebook page.

right im going to set a few people straight on here. it is obvious that my name is being bandied around saying i have ripped people off on the hunting life well the simple answer is i have not. i have asked many times where the people have got there information from and no one is willing to say but unless you were in the field where i was attacked and left for dead on the 8th december and saw what happened you have no right commenting on what went on. 2 males attacked me and whacked me on the top of the right arm and collarbone and broke it then i was unconscious i am still attending hospital and have crime numbers and all relevant paperwork and it was reported to the police within the hour of me returning home on the 8th december. i have made nets for many years and would never dream of ripping people off im that honest if the postage is under what i quote i put the money in the box and return it! the money collected for me on hunting life amounted to £386.63p and 2 £10 postal orders and 2 pairs of binoculars the police have questioned one suspect and another is evading police even though they have had the full cid squad up from crook to apprehend him. i am prepared to do video id,s and to go to court if i have to i only went public with this to stop it happening to any other person it was defiantly not to rip anyone off or lie about what happened. i never dreamed that someone obviously wants me out of the way either being it on the ferreting permission i have in edmundbyre or the net making business but obviously its plain that this is happening. i WILL continue with both and am really upset and feel heartbroken that so many people have made assumptions without contacting me and asking me what really went on
Just a pity he could not post that on here.
TC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

A lot of you on here, will know of Andy Kelly,- net-maker and ferreter.

Who also demonstrates in my Countryside Marquee.

I got this message today from his wife.

11 December 07:39

hi dave its tonya just to let you no andy was jumped by two blokes at edmundbyre on tuesday, hit over the head and left for dead in a field in the middle of no where, it took the villagers two and a half hours to find him and he needed to be airlifted to carlisle infermary, ive got him home now but he has a broken collarbone in 4 places and a broken upper right arm and a bash to his head. titch was so stressed she has lost her bark and is shaking like a leaf as the farmwer had to look after her and the ferrets on tuesday till i could organise a rescue to get the car,dog and ferrets back. they also stole andys cash and his binoculars that i had bought him for his birthday on tuesday

He is home now, and seems on the mend

Edited

We are having a whip round for Andy and his family to replace what was stolen and to help him get back on his feet whilst he recovers over Christmas.

Any donations can be paid into his PayPal account.

please contact andy via pm for paypal details

Thanks.

First post.

Found it.

Story 1: jumped by two blokes at edmundbyre on tuesday, hit over the head and left for dead

Story 2: 2 males attacked me and whacked me on the top of the right arm and collarbone and broke it

I don't believe the collarbone bit either.

By the way Andy, if you're so upset and heartbroken about us making assumptions without contacting you, why do you block people when they try?

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but we will get there, there was a van seen in the vicinity which was parked up and empty at the time that a villager noticed and it has been reported to the police with a quite good description of the assailants and there lurchers.

the villiagers are on high alert and if they come back to edmundbyre they will be found and apprehended. to leave a man for dead for the sake of £20 and a £40 pair of binoculars and a few rabbits is the lowest of the low, i seriously hope they choke a slow and lingering death and that putting it politely

andy is more worried about losing his ferreting permission, and letting people down with net orders but we will be back to full strength given a little time

so to the mindless scum that have ruined my christmas, left us penniless and without transport, stressed my dog out to the point she has lost her bark, and made a 71 year old dad and a 76 year old neighbour mount a rescue mission for a car,ferrets and a dog.........YOU WILL NOT STOP US, we love this game ,we have done it for years, it is our life,in our blood and we will be back!!!!!!!!!!