Hunting Life Member Attacked.

Everyone's been waiting for the truth to emerge. They waited 3 weeks for the article to come out in the newspaper, then they waited for the "imminent" arrest of the 2 men. Both times, nothing.

How long will it be before he's lost the benefit of the doubt?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

Everyone's been waiting for the truth to emerge. They waited 3 weeks for the article to come out in the newspaper, then they waited for the "imminent" arrest of the 2 men. Both times, nothing.

A sneaky peeper on this one, I think the benefit of the doubt was thrown away about 47 pages back Walshie.

• Like 2

A sneaky peeper on this one, I think the benefit of the doubt was thrown away about 47 pages back Walshie.

:icon_redface: So much for speed reading. :laugh:

I saw he had the story of the attack on that facebook page but didn't look like any one had donated anything hardly any interest in his story . he is also a member of rabbit hunters nationwide on facebook as well but i couldn't get to decembers posts to see if the story was there and if he had had any donations ...

Il try get a snapshot.. What was said was

hello andy all the fellas on thl are wondering how you are after your fall and alot are not sure why you havent been on to say thanks for the donations..

Message was read and then his name appeared black and could not send another message

Pretty much confirms they took the money & ran.... a low devious trick to pull when folks could have been donating to the air ambulance not that pair of low life's ....

In a bizarre kind of way I feel like the air ambulance have lost out ... pisses me off tbh :sorry:

that's the angriest I've seen you Kay
  • Like 1

check out northeast ferreters on fact ebook .. he is on there ... I didn't donate to him as i am out of work at the moment , but if i was like i have been for the last 20 years i would have donated ... I have been tempted too join the the group on facebook to tell them all about him but feel i have no grounds too . plus he hasn't said if it's true or not .. but IMO it looks dodgy a f**k .... hope you guys WHO DID DONATE do the decent thing and get all over this group and find out if he is genuine or a charlatan .... because reading and following this thread i was overwhelmed by YOUR SUPPORT for him ......https://www.(!64.56:886/photo.php?fbid=1158235700867996&set=gm.749357741867375&type=3&__mref=message_bubble

If he's active on Facebook send him a msg to get on here and explain what's going on . If he reads it and ignores it their is your answer 100% as to whether there is any truth in it

Already did and he seen it and blocked the person who sent it ??

What a c**t

I sent him a message and he's blocked me. Considering I sent him a donation and wished him well I think he a low pathetic individual.

Fcuk him.

Told you lol did same to us dont even reply just blocked .. Glad i didnt donate to the shite bag