Hunting Life Member Attacked.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

It may be his other half if you read it back where Andy is supposed to be speaking and where his wife has been speaking

the wording sounds the same if you no what i mean

Ie, Hello this is Tanya speaking on behalf of Andy

Hello this is Andy

and people who no her say you will hear her before you see her

and as for GIN well the lads a star he put this thread up so we could read it and to let some of us know that there mite be some one out there who may harm us

and to make some of the lads who may hunt on or around Andy's land to keep a look out and stay safe

and i know how hard it was for him to put us all right on what was going on

And im a air rifle hunter , and its not right the dog lads have been blamed for this we all may bicker on at each other and name call

but at the end of the day when some one needs help we all pull together and help any way whether its dog lads, air gun lads , ferret lads and so on .

and as for saying we will not donate again to any one else well

we will we cant help it

its what we do

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 10

andy why not come on and clear this up please me and my little lad both donated it wasn't a lot but was to help a fellow hunter out if it is lies then in the long run it will cost you net making and your name etc and if it is made up which I hope not if I see you I will get my lads money back ;)

If you paid by paypal ... theres nothing to stop you requesting what your lad gave back using paypal... if everyone who wants there donation back does the same it might jolly him along & maybe he will do the right thing & get his arse on here & explain :thumbs:

• Like 2

It may be his other half if you read it back where Andy is supposed to be speaking and where his wife has been speaking

the wording sounds the same if you no what i mean

Ie, Hello this is Tanya speaking on behalf of Andy

Hello this is Andy

and people who no her say you will hear her before you see her

and as for GIN well the lads a star he put this thread up so we could read it and to let some of us know that there mite be some one out there who may harm us

and to make some of the lads who may hunt on or around Andy's land to keep a look out and stay safe

and i know how hard it was for him to put us all right on what was going on

And im a air rifle hunter , and its not right the dog lads have been blamed for this we all may bicker on at each other and name call

but at the end of the day when some one needs help we all pull together and help any way whether its dog lads, air gun lads , ferret lads and so on .

and as for saying we will not donate again to any one else well

we will we cant help it

its what we do

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

good post his Mrs devo don't come across right
  • Like 1

andy why not come on and clear this up please me and my little lad both donated it wasn't a lot but was to help a fellow hunter out if it is lies then in the long run it will cost you net making and your name etc and if it is made up which I hope not if I see you I will get my lads money back ;)

If you paid by paypal ... theres nothing to stop you requesting what your lad gave back using paypal... if everyone who wants there donation back does the same it might jolly him along & maybe he will do the right thing & get his arse on here & explain :thumbs:
yad think somebody would go knock his door and see how he is and ask wtf is going on
  • Like 1

yad think somebody would go knock his door and see how he is and ask wtf is going on

you cant get your money back if there is nothing in his account

• Like 1

you cant get your money back if there is nothing in his account

ifn it was sent as a gift forget it your not covered by paypal

Well, I've only just found this thread and spent an hour digesting it and I must say it was very inconsistent from the start, it reminds me of an old mate I hunted,lamped,ferreted with in the 90's, he fell on hard times after he was divorced and hit the bottle, I called for him one stormy night to go lamping on some land behind his house and he was a bit worse for drink as it was his birthday,after him falling over every fence and cutting his head on barbed wire I told him to feck off home as he was of no use to us,me and my other mate had a great night killing a large mixed bag,next day I called to see if he wanted any of the bag but was told he'd been assaulted by badger diggers, it never rung true as I knew how pissed he'd been,the story was he'd disturbed some lads around a sett on the way home and they'd battered him leaving him unconscious till 4 am in the morning, he got home and seeing the state of him his lad had phoned the ambulance,anyway turned out he'd made the story up not to look foolish after slipping over a wall and tw*tting his head open,he stook to that story giving statements to the police and 12 months later got a 2 thousand pound check off the criminal injuries board as the lads had never been caught, us lads knew what happened but nobody else, now I'm not saying this is true of this case but its easy to get caught up in a lie and have to face it out, hope this isn't the case here,Plucky

whilst reading these posts I have been thinking has this fella done this for a claim??? They need to pay all the money back and stick to the criminal injuries claim, that's if the plod dont pick the inconsitancys out that members have, and have them up for fraud.

Pay the money back!!! I reckon. Probably spent it on ale so he can sleep at night because imo theyv'e been caught out.

I really hope this is not a scam, But I now think it is because if it was not you would have thought he /they would have been on here to try to clear his name, And to say it was lurcher lads that done it is just given the antis more ammo.

Gin as I and the rest of the lads and lasses have said you have nothing to be a shame of, you where duped as well.

I dont think he will get much business for his nets, as because of this his rep is wrecked, it takes a long time to build up a reputation and five mintues to wreck it hope he see sense and comes on here which I very much doubt it.

• Like 2