Hunting Life Member Attacked.

any other question i can help you with?

well its not proven that your talking poo but it dont look good. 3 times theres been posts saying broken collar bone in 4 places, twice by your account and once were gin coppied a message you or yours sent him.. your medical report says nothing of it and the picture of you in bed does not indicate damage like that..

id say you tell lies... but why lie about the collar bone?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

what farmers representatives....................i ferret for landowners and i dont see anyone else are you sure its not poachers or people getting the story wrong? every one of the people i go to will tell you what happened someone is looking in the wrong place i can assure you

is the estate that you are on about the one in muggleswick owned by herman the german as its the nearest one to edmundbyre but no where near where the assault took place and i cant see how people from there could comment as they were no where near at the time of the assault

is them the farmers representatives that are talking about because if so ill let mike the cid officer no tomorrow and ill get the correct fact sent over to them

Andy, quit while your ahead, if you could get the CID to "send" the facts over to them tomorrow then they are obviously available, therefore could be printed here. By the way the representatives I was talking about were the couple of people the farmer sent out to look for you as he was not there.

TC