Hunting Life Member Attacked.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

I expect the Old Bill won't be too pleased when they find out either.

I have the crime number and telephone number for the Police officer dealing with the investigation. They won't release any information.

Tonya gave me this information before Xmas when She was first notified that members had doubts.

As the first person to suggest a whip round I'm feeling a bit of a c**t right now...

Yeah its all your f***ing fault!! :laugh:

Wonder how he would have acted if they had blamed immigrants lol

What difference would that make :blink:

"The second suspect is described as a white man, aged around 45, about five feet tall" "He was described as scruffy in appearance"

moxy where were you on the 8th December around 1pm??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 3

"The second suspect is described as a white man, aged around 45, about five feet tall" "He was described as scruffy in appearance"[/size]

[/size]moxy where were you on the 8th December around 1pm??? [/size] :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Going through your knicker drawer again you twat

"The second suspect is described as a white man, aged around 45, about five feet tall" "He was described as scruffy in appearance"[/size]

[/size]moxy where were you on the 8th December around 1pm??? [/size] :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Going through your knicker drawer again you twat

+1 :laugh:

I worked on the estate as a gamekeeper for 6 years where this happened and still keep in touch with the keepers and locals in edmundbyers on a regular basis. None of the locals have mentioned it and I can asure you that 1 of the keepers wasn't atacked at gun point! The bit about a gamekeeper going out on a quad to look for him is an absolute lie! Looks like these pair are at it! Theres a couple of farmers that it could be that gave him permission, all of which I know very well, would love to find out which 1 so I could ask him personally!

it wasnt a gamekeeper it was the local villagers the gamekeeper or what i thought a gamekeeper came from the other side of derwent on a quad, i have permission and it was a farm in edmundbyre where the attack took place. the police have warrants out and the arrests of 2 suspects is imminent, i have been through hell the last 5 weeks, have more medical records and other info but the police tell me what i can and cant say, i am stuck between a rock and a hard place here as there is a deliberate attempt to sully me and my reputation.

the farmer was david anderson and he was in cumbria when the attack took place and tonya phoned him and he got his father and other people to go and find me.

the extra bag of ferreting gear was taken to another farmers house to the dogs and the ferrets so i didnt get to the house till mid january to check what was missing out of that bag

tonya reported it to the police as soon as i came home on the wedensday and i made a full statement to the police at 10.30 the next morning

i will let you all no as soon as i get the go ahead from durham constabulary as at the minute i feel the attackers are possibly somewhere on here and there trying to get info before the police arrests. my medical records and police report and all the appropriate documents are filed with the relevant authority's and was documented within a few hours of me coming home

I worked on the estate as a gamekeeper for 6 years where this happened and still keep in touch with the keepers and locals in edmundbyers on a regular basis. None of the locals have mentioned it and I can asure you that 1 of the keepers wasn't atacked at gun point! The bit about a gamekeeper going out on a quad to look for him is an absolute lie! Looks like these pair are at it! Theres a couple of farmers that it could be that gave him permission, all of which I know very well, would love to find out which 1 so I could ask him personally!

it wasnt a gamekeeper it was the local villagers the gamekeeper or what i thought a gamekeeper came from the other side of derwent on a quad, i have permission and it was a farm in edmundbyre where the attack took place. the police have warrants out and the arrests of 2 suspects is imminent, i have been through hell the last 5 weeks, have more medical records and other info but the police tell me what i can and cant say, i am stuck between a rock and a hard place here as there is a deliberate attempt to sully me and my reputation.

the farmer was david anderson and he was in cumbria when the attack took place and tonya phoned him and he got his father and other people to go and find me.

the extra bag of ferreting gear was taken to another farmers house to the dogs and the ferrets so i didnt get to the house till mid january to check what was missing out of that bag

tonya reported it to the police as soon as i came home on the wedensday and i made a full statement to the police at 10.30 the next morning

Right fair enough, can you answer a few questions that are really bothering people?

Why was there no report of head injury or the collar bone injuries on the triage report?

Why does no one in the village or the surrounding area know of the attack?

TC

• Like 2