Hunting Life Member Attacked.

All

Just read this, what a terrible situation. If someone can pm me Andys address i will send down a goody bag of bits and pieces to cheer him up. I have a spare set of pocket binoculars he can have, and i work in the shooting fishing industry so can make up a small box of useful bits and pieces, things like some water repellent for his hat and jacket, some glues and sealants, a wee knife and any other shiny things i have in the store.

cheers

Dave

Top offer that. We all argue on here but when one goes down we all pull together. Atb

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

Right, this is pretty hard to write, so please bare with me. When reading an ongoing thread the information comes in posts, little blocks of information if you like. While we may read each and every post on a thread it just builds up a fragmented picture in our minds, while we may have the general drift of a thread we rarely have the whole picture.

To this end, when I cannot get the whole picture a thread is portraying, I often go back and read it all again without having to stop for new posts etc; I have done that with this thread. Once I had re-read the thread and the continuity was there, it built up a different picture in my mind.

Please feel free to do the same.

Don't get your saying pm if you like

Right, this is pretty hard to write, so please bare with me. When reading an ongoing thread the information comes in posts, little blocks of information if you like. While we may read each and every post on a thread it just builds up a fragmented picture in our minds, while we may have the general drift of a thread we rarely have the whole picture.

To this end, when I cannot get the whole picture a thread is portraying, I often go back and read it all again without having to stop for new posts etc; I have done that with this thread. Once I had re-read the thread and the continuity was there, it built up a different picture in my mind.

Read the thread and digest the posts and make your own mind up. I am not saying anything other than when you read the thread as a whole it has a different complexion.

TC

Read the thread and digest the posts and make your own mind up. I am not saying anything other than when you read the thread as a whole it has a different complexion.

TC

?

update............................police are interviewing a suspect tomorrow and andy will have to go and do a video identity parade. the person has been identified by an anonymous caller to the police. the money raised by the kind people on here has replaced his ferret finder and cameras, and other bits of ferreting gear that was taken so he is ready to go............................ and today, with a friend he has gone out ferreting, though my heart is in my mouth and im worried sick i know that he has to get back to something he enjoys thank you each and every one of you as without your kind donations we would have had a struggle over christmas all the best to each and every one of you tonya

• Like 4

TC

TC

I still don't get it ??? ........

bet you had a few p.m's today :laugh:

• Like 4