Some Really Golden Oldie Threads.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the best was when chartpoloski found pic of his dog on preloved ? And had a drunken meltdown.

I have been having a look back over some really good threads of late. I would like to make a post on here of some of the threads as they really are interesting and worth reading again.   http://www.

Was it BPR and the fight with the disabled guy ? .

Crofty 'the off-liner' and the missing pet rabbits

TB two weeks

The disabled guy fight in tescos

All classics..

The ultimate busher thread was a beauty... The lad with a poodle looking thing that was going to be trained into a bushing machine... Another belter!

Mr Cuban that was and he reckoned it was a toy poodle.
Thats the one, wonder what happened to him... and the dog
As he never came back on I assumed he crashed and burned,

I got myself a labradoodle pup to try out,3/4 mini poodle x 1/4 lab, but I'm keeping stum incase it don't work out.lol

Better safe than sorry mate....

although most dogs of that breeding excel, at everything... so the outcome is pretty safe... pretty much odds on favourite to become the bestest dog in the whole of 2016.. globally! or at the very least, easily the best in the country!

It's a smart tyke ,though she started rumbling at other people that walk past now,looks I get as they approach and the little golden fluffy dog starts growling are priceless.

Oh right... I thought you were only messing.. didnt realise you actually had one... sorry...good luck with it

Crofty 'the off-liner' and the missing pet rabbits

TB two weeks

The disabled guy fight in tescos

All classics..

The ultimate busher thread was a beauty... The lad with a poodle looking thing that was going to be trained into a bushing machine... Another belter!

Mr Cuban that was and he reckoned it was a toy poodle.
Thats the one, wonder what happened to him... and the dog
As he never came back on I assumed he crashed and burned,

I got myself a labradoodle pup to try out,3/4 mini poodle x 1/4 lab, but I'm keeping stum incase it don't work out.lol

Better safe than sorry mate....

although most dogs of that breeding excel, at everything... so the outcome is pretty safe... pretty much odds on favourite to become the bestest dog in the whole of 2016.. globally! or at the very least, easily the best in the country!

It's a smart tyke ,though she started rumbling at other people that walk past now,looks I get as they approach and the little golden fluffy dog starts growling are priceless.

Oh right... I thought you were only messing.. didnt realise you actually had one... sorry...good luck with it
Yeah,lol