Some Really Golden Oldie Threads.

Whens tb25's thread getting put up...? Lol.

It's not there anymore unfortunately..

Told you, he begged and pleaded, cried and probably sooked a little bit cock to get it deleted when everyone found out :laugh:

• Like 2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the best was when chartpoloski found pic of his dog on preloved ? And had a drunken meltdown.

I have been having a look back over some really good threads of late. I would like to make a post on here of some of the threads as they really are interesting and worth reading again.   http://www.

Was it BPR and the fight with the disabled guy ? .

There used to be a fantastic old guy on here,very good vocabulary and turn of phrase,he lived in ireland,he liked trapping mink,he did a real golden oldie thread on the state of his feet,i think he had something similar to trenchfoot?The pics of his feet were something else :blink:

There used to be a fantastic old guy on here,very good vocabulary and turn of phrase,he lived in ireland,he liked trapping mink,he did a real golden oldie thread on the state of his feet,i think he had something similar to trenchfoot?The pics of his feet were something else :blink:

Wasn't ditch shitter was it?

TC

• Like 5

Ditch shitter?

• Like 1

He's still ou there...!

• Like 1

I enjoyed reading his posts, "ditch shitter". Been some characters on here over the years.

Never saw that thread of TB25s.

BPR's was priceless getting filled in by a couple of disabled fellas. Lol

Ask him about part 2.....

I enjoyed reading his posts, "ditch shitter". Been some characters on here over the years.

Never saw that thread of TB25s.

BPR's was priceless getting filled in by a couple of disabled fellas. Lol

Ask him about part 2.....

Which one? BPR or TB25?

Saying that, I don't wanna know, part 2 of either story could be emotional. Hahaha

He was Outlaw Pete, till he threw his toys out the pram. Ill go and have a look for the thread.

TC

Hes not happy you said that lol.

Why it's the truth, ask him how many times he asked to be deleted. I liked him still do, even go on his Irish forum now and again to see how he is doing. But he did have a big strop on over something and nothing.

TC

• Like 2