John Park terriers

Guest potter
Wrong there Potter, Mick was about 1980

aye and gem was 1990ish?sired by a son of mick?

but eh im not saying im [bANNED TEXT]! :icon_redface::) i'll dig the breeding out i havnt seen it since i moved but ive got a feeling the j.p. lines d.h. used were only about 5 generations down from breays rusty so the breeding is old if you know [bANNED TEXT] i mean tim?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Things have moved on abit since this thread, started , John added a drop off bull , and i've talked to few different people who have told me they believed Breay gave a few his Border hybrids to a game

This is just my opinion , but I think if it wasn't for the bull added into terriers in the past there would be no patterdales (choc/black), they hid the fact bull was added back then as they do now, s

There used to be some tiny working Stafford types about, smaller than many Patterdales that are around these days 

Posted Images

WELL LADS

I HAVE VERY NEARLY PISSED MESELF  :11:   :11:   :11:

A BULL GREYHOUND ???  :11:  ...... BULL IN ITS BREEDING  :11:

FECK ME I MUST TAKE A FECKIN GOOD PICTURE  :D .

THE BITCH IS A LITTLE SLIGHTER BUILT THAN HER FATHER BUT ABOUT THE SAME HEIGHT .... MAYBE THAT WILL GIVE YOU A BETTER PERSPECTIVE ,

IAM LUCKY ENOUGH TO LIVE VERY CLOSE TO A DIE HARD PARKS FAN WHO IS .....IMO..... ONE OF THE TOP TEN TERRIER MEN IN THE COUNTRY , THE FORMENTIONED MAN IS DESPERATE TO USE THE FATHER OF MY PUP OVER 3 TOP CLASS PURE PARKS BITCHES.......... YEP THE DOGS  A FECKIN TOOL ..... BUT MORE THAN THAT HES BRED 100 % RIGHT WITH NO OUTSIDE BLOOD ............ IN SHORT PARKS OLD STUFF !!!

NOW MY PUP IN THE PICTURE ISNT 100 % PARKS , SHE CARRYS 1 / 16th NUTTAL LINES COMING THROUGH FROM ALSTONS STAN , THE MUCH WROTE ABOUT DOG IN THE EDRD . WHICH I CANNOT SEE DOING HER ANY HARM !! I HAVE HOPEFULLY A COUPLE OF PUPS COMING SIMILAR BRED WITHOUT THE NUTTAL INFLUANCE  .............. CANNOT WAIT !

NOW THEN .......... THE COLOURATION , SHES RED NOSED , RED EYE LASHES / TOE NAILS AND HAZEL EYED THE SAME AS HER FATHER , GRANDFATHER AND GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER !! , MUCH THE SAME AS A RED BABY / BOLIO DOG, SO I CAN SEE WHERE YOU LADS ARE COMING FROM  ............ HOWEVER TO MY KNOWLEDGE THERE HAS NEVER BEEN BULL OF ANY TYPE BRED INTO PARKS LINES PICTUURED.... BY PARKS OR US  IN LIVING MEMORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FIRST TIME I SAW THIS COLOURATION WAS YEARS AGO ... ITS A GUESS BUT MAYBE 20 TO 25 , THE DOG WAS A VERY MUSCULAR TYPE CALLED MICK , BRED BY PARKS [ IAM SURE PLUMMER PICTURED THIS DOG IN ONE OF HIS TERRIER COMICS , CALLING IT A GLADIATOR OF A DOG ]

THIS COLURATION  ALSO APPEARS IN NUTTALS FROM TIME TO TIME , PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE SAME ROOT STOCK .

LAMBRO ,

PARKS BRED THE LEVI OAKES BORDER SIMMY INTO HIS LINE QUITE A FEW YEARS AGO NOW , THE LITTER WAS A HUGE SUCESS , HOWEVER THEY FAILED TO CARRY ON AS GOOD , SO HE WENT BACK TO HIS OLD LINES

I HAD A PARKS BITCH BRED FROM BOOZER WITH AN 1/8th SIMMY IN HER AND SHE WAS AN EXCELLENT BITCH HOWEVER IT WAS ONLY ON ONE SIDE AND THIS I THINK WAS THE REASON , I NEVER BRED OFF HER THOUGH I DID TRY A FEW TIMES TO SOME OUTSTANDING PARKS DOGS AND ONCE FOR A CLOSE FRIEND TO A OUTSTANDING LEVI BORDER DOG   <_<  SHE NEVER TOOK ...........

SUCH IS LIFE  :search: .

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING  :good:

duckwing i would be interested to know where the line from

the stan dog came, if you know the breeding?you,ve gone very quiet duckwing

i thought you knew the breeding of your own dog

WELL LADS

I HAVE VERY NEARLY PISSED MESELF  :11:   :11:   :11:

A BULL GREYHOUND ???  :11:  ...... BULL IN ITS BREEDING  :11:

FECK ME I MUST TAKE A FECKIN GOOD PICTURE  :D .

THE BITCH IS A LITTLE SLIGHTER BUILT THAN HER FATHER BUT ABOUT THE SAME HEIGHT .... MAYBE THAT WILL GIVE YOU A BETTER PERSPECTIVE ,

IAM LUCKY ENOUGH TO LIVE VERY CLOSE TO A DIE HARD PARKS FAN WHO IS .....IMO..... ONE OF THE TOP TEN TERRIER MEN IN THE COUNTRY , THE FORMENTIONED MAN IS DESPERATE TO USE THE FATHER OF MY PUP OVER 3 TOP CLASS PURE PARKS BITCHES.......... YEP THE DOGS  A FECKIN TOOL ..... BUT MORE THAN THAT HES BRED 100 % RIGHT WITH NO OUTSIDE BLOOD ............ IN SHORT PARKS OLD STUFF !!!

NOW MY PUP IN THE PICTURE ISNT 100 % PARKS , SHE CARRYS 1 / 16th NUTTAL LINES COMING THROUGH FROM ALSTONS STAN , THE MUCH WROTE ABOUT DOG IN THE EDRD . WHICH I CANNOT SEE DOING HER ANY HARM !! I HAVE HOPEFULLY A COUPLE OF PUPS COMING SIMILAR BRED WITHOUT THE NUTTAL INFLUANCE  .............. CANNOT WAIT !

NOW THEN .......... THE COLOURATION , SHES RED NOSED , RED EYE LASHES / TOE NAILS AND HAZEL EYED THE SAME AS HER FATHER , GRANDFATHER AND GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER !! , MUCH THE SAME AS A RED BABY / BOLIO DOG, SO I CAN SEE WHERE YOU LADS ARE COMING FROM  ............ HOWEVER TO MY KNOWLEDGE THERE HAS NEVER BEEN BULL OF ANY TYPE BRED INTO PARKS LINES PICTUURED.... BY PARKS OR US  IN LIVING MEMORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FIRST TIME I SAW THIS COLOURATION WAS YEARS AGO ... ITS A GUESS BUT MAYBE 20 TO 25 , THE DOG WAS A VERY MUSCULAR TYPE CALLED MICK , BRED BY PARKS [ IAM SURE PLUMMER PICTURED THIS DOG IN ONE OF HIS TERRIER COMICS , CALLING IT A GLADIATOR OF A DOG ]

THIS COLURATION  ALSO APPEARS IN NUTTALS FROM TIME TO TIME , PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE SAME ROOT STOCK .

LAMBRO ,

PARKS BRED THE LEVI OAKES BORDER SIMMY INTO HIS LINE QUITE A FEW YEARS AGO NOW , THE LITTER WAS A HUGE SUCESS , HOWEVER THEY FAILED TO CARRY ON AS GOOD , SO HE WENT BACK TO HIS OLD LINES

I HAD A PARKS BITCH BRED FROM BOOZER WITH AN 1/8th SIMMY IN HER AND SHE WAS AN EXCELLENT BITCH HOWEVER IT WAS ONLY ON ONE SIDE AND THIS I THINK WAS THE REASON , I NEVER BRED OFF HER THOUGH I DID TRY A FEW TIMES TO SOME OUTSTANDING PARKS DOGS AND ONCE FOR A CLOSE FRIEND TO A OUTSTANDING LEVI BORDER DOG   <_<  SHE NEVER TOOK ...........

SUCH IS LIFE  :search: .

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING  :good:

duckwing i would be interested to know where the line from

the stan dog came, if you know the breeding?

I know this is going back halfway up the thread, but why does R.W. get the credit for Simmy. As far as I'm aware the dog had two owners before him, he got the dog at 4 years old as a made dog. Just wondering.

r.w. was just credited as the owner at the time i spose. hav checked monty was sired by mick out of trudy. :good:

• 3 years later...