Only Your Selfs To Blaim !!!

All good though if your kids in their room playing on grand theft auto,stealing cars and causing mayhem?shoot em up games online gaming?I only have to look at some of the kids my little uns go to school with,and even at this young age I can see they are going nowhere in life?retarded parents that couldn't give a f**k so long as the kids quiet while they sit around drinking and smoking shit,watching them think it's ok to abuse women/siblings the c**ts want chemical castration,breeding more dregs for society.sorry about the rant chaps but it boils my piss that some smelly c**t thinks that they can dictate how I should bring MY CHILDREN up.atb dc

• Like 6

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It never ceases to amaze me how naïve and just plain ignorant some lads are in the hunting game. Ignorance is bliss it would appear for some. Most that do have simple common sense and a sense of prote

I've never had much time for journalists, but lately they gone from bad to worse. Are things really that bad with leading newspapers that they are employing people who obviously will say and write an

Take my 6 yr old out,he been going since the age of 18month old,ferretting,digging and shooting.he won an award for star pupil because his class and whole school take an interest when he goes to schoo

Posted Images

I've never had much time for journalists, but lately they gone from bad to worse.

Are things really that bad with leading newspapers that they are employing people who obviously will say and write anything for the price of a cup of tea and a ham sandwich ?

I'm serious.

Last Sunday in the Sunday World they picked on a lad who was posing with a half a dozen rabbits and a fox. He's an up and coming sportsman and obviously loves his bit of lamping with his lurchers. This bit of shabby journalism will no doubt have an impact on his career.

He was however silly enough to go on FB.

The story said his lurchers "ripped" apart the poor fox.

He must have got a new one for the photo as the one in the photo looked like it died in it's sleep.

BUT, the best is yet to come.

THIS, journalist working for Irelands leading Sunday newspaper made this statement - "Lamping is a sport USUALLY carried out at night." !!!!!!!!!

Did an 8 year old write that ?

Seriously though folks, innocent or not, something has to be done about those on FB who want the whole world to know their business.

They're dragging us all down.

• Like 16

I've never had much time for journalists, but lately they gone from bad to worse.

Are things really that bad with leading newspapers that they are employing people who obviously will say and write anything for the price of a cup of tea and a ham sandwich ?

I'm serious.

Last Sunday in the Sunday World they picked on a lad who was posing with a half a dozen rabbits and a fox. He's an up and coming sportsman and obviously loves his bit of lamping with his lurchers. This bit of shabby journalism will no doubt have an impact on his career.

He must have got a new one for the photo as the one in the photo looked like it died in it's sleep.

THIS, journalist working for Irelands leading Sunday newspaper made this statement - "Lamping is a sport USUALLY carried out at night." !!!!!!!!!

Seriously though folks, innocent or not, something has to be done about those on FB who want the whole world to know their business.

So that's where I've been going wrong on my lamping trips, I always go out in the middle of the day! :laugh:

• Like 2

I'm serious.

I was reading that and I didn't see the point in that story at all he wasn't doing anything wrong and the fox wasn't ripped apart like they said

post-94083-0-22485200-1449866748_thumb.jpg

Absolute disgrace papers must have nothing better to wright nothing wrong with children out enjoying country sports when mines old enough shel be out hunting and fishing.but this fb shit has to stop if anything will help get hunting banned in northern ireland its fb posting stuped pics and comments this is why im not on fb.but this is northern ireland theyl never bable to police a ban here and our politions cant agree on what day of the week it is there more intrested in flags gays talking irish being c**ts and calling londonderry' derry.as long as people keep there heads down keep queit things will be fine but some people seem to fell the need to post everything on fb sad really cause i wanna keep hunting away without kooking over my shoulder.

Happy hunting foks.

• Like 3

I disagree Sammy.

Phillpott when he went after the bulldog fanciers used his power to tell lies and as result wiped out nearly all the bulldogs in N.I.

People had the homes and yards raided and several pet staffs were killed just because Phillpott wanted to. He's no animal lover, he's a power loving midget, but he got his way through lies.

Then more recently the P.S.N.I. decided to target terriermen. Again Phillpott told them a load of lies and they believed them. The result was that several good lads got out of the game. I've known hunt terriermen have their vehicles searched while watching hounds. I know one terrierman who was getting searched regularly. He told the police woman that she knew he only hunted fox. Her reply was that she knew that but she also heard that terriermen kill foxes and terriers with shovels.

Believe me, the PSNI must think it's their birthday when they've to go after a few country lads compared to dissident republicans.

No one should have to be looking over the shoulder if they're going about a lawful activity but if the PSNI keep seeing the shite on FB and the lies from the USPCA then that's what's going to happen.

• Like 7

Theres no problem posting pictures and i didin see any problems with that picture in the paper of the young lad and the dog and fox nothing wrong with it at all its other pictures and the f***ing bullshit and lies the antis and papers say need to sort themselves out nob heads.

As a solicitor or once said, you can't believe what the put in the paper and any old lies. Prices out there also used to sell them pictures, etc. Face book I've never been on it and don't or not going to. The just more shit fuc it up for others, then the be in some other things to do or destroy. The not many news papers who would be on the side as country side events now a days because of the wa, kers the have working in there offices

• Like 1

FB will be the end of terrier and lurcher work if some lads dont kop themselves on and start acting there age,is there really any need to post pics of what you got up to when out hunting-digging whatever.Fox hunting is legal so why dont we all try to keep it legal not destroy it for the the sake of a big macho image,keep the pics among yourselves and friens,keep them off the www.

• Like 13