This Weekends Boxing

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive said before i liken this part of the forum to a pub where its often fun listening to the way different folk see the world.....on these boxing topics its usually pretty clear who has a little bit o

he's done well then putting himself on the right path and making something of himself ....should be patting him on the back.....shouldn't we?

That was a decent scrap, 2 young lads really having a go.. We're a fickle race eh, Joshua gets really tagged, comes through it and finishes the fight in a bit of style.. But he's still, chinny, the ne

Posted Images

I think there was more punches thrown in the first two rounds than all the punches thrown in the whole tyson v kiltschko .

Fury v klitschko was never going to be a tear up they are 2 boxers at the top of the game that are both too clever to get into a tear up

agreed AJ got caught up in his own hype but he's only going to come out of that a better boxer ...a lesson learnt

• Like 1

Talking about chisora next Ffs if they think he's that good step him up to wach or povetkin wilder I don't think Eddie Hearn will want touch top names for the rest of 2016

Makes me laugh all the people in the pub who know Anthony Joshua but don't have a clue who wilder wach or povetkin are one big boxing fan who said aj will blitz then all even asked me if povetkin was a footballer ffs lol football fans who support Anthony Joshua not boxing

• Like 1

AJ is a relatively fresh talent who's only had one seriously testing fight, there's plenty of time for him to take on top names yet.

I say chuck him in with fury straight away but I suppose the casual boxing fans bring money to Eddie Hearn pocket so he'll keep the train rolling then cash out we've seen Joshua getting hurt by a punch tonight I doubt he's got an iron chin

AJ is a relatively fresh talent who's only had one seriously testing fight, there's plenty of time for him to take on top names yet.

I say chuck him in with fury straight away but I suppose the casual boxing fans bring money to Eddie Hearn pocket so he'll keep the train rolling then cash out we've seen Joshua getting hurt by a punch tonight I doubt he's got an iron chin

He got rattled and came back stronger and better, can't ask more of a fighter than that.

Honestly I was one of those that thought AJ was hyped up too much (that's why I'm 4 ton lighter after tonight :laugh:) but he really impressed me tonight.

Why should he rush into big fights? Get as many rounds experience as you can, get the feel for it, nurture him then have a dash with the big boys, :yes:

Eddie Hearn has been saying for ages held beat fury tommorow it's time Eddie put words to action no point saying it everyime his man wins a fight if he got no intention of doing it wilder or povetkin of wach next got to be but I bet you they take chisora next and that won't go much different than tonight and would be a waste of time

Why should he rush into big fights? Get as many rounds experience as you can, get the feel for it, nurture him then have a dash with the big boys, :yes:

Eddie Hearn has been saying for ages held beat fury tommorow it's time Eddie put words to action no point saying it everyime his man wins a fight if he got no intention of doing it wilder or povetkin of wach next got to be but I bet you they take chisora next and that won't go much different than tonight and would be a waste of time

Again, and it's only my opinion I do think delboy would be a great fight for him, fury beat him, haye beat him comfortably BUT he is a good boxer, he'll fight anybody and has been in title contention, then we could really gauge AJ as a heavyweight boxer instead of a heavyweight prospect..

• Like 1