Sign in to follow this  
tillylamp

Fury Stripped Of Title

If I was fury ild scrap the metal from the belt then burn the leather and send the ibf the ashes with a video of him burning it

Of course it matters who holds the belts.

Fury earned those putting in years of graft to get where he is at and for the IBF to strip him of there's snacks of underhand tactics .

Hearn and Joshua will probably try get their hands on it hopeing it will give them some bargaining power re a Fury v Joshua fight .

Whoever gets their hands on it won't deserve it

It's been stole off Fury

And if Fury v Joshua comes of next year Fury should get the Lions share of the purse as he is the Genuine Champ won fair and square .

So by the end of this post you have invented a scenario in your own head, where Joshua is holding the IBF belt but doesn't deserve it so he should get paid less if he fights Fury.

Do you often blur reality with fantasy?

• Like 2

I can never get this why a man is so hated for his viewpoints yet a convicted rapist is feted as some sort of hero and is the darling of Hollywood cameos?

• Like 2

Makes me laugh you have people like this crazy Donald trump saying ban Muslims from entering uk and USA and pond life like anj choudray spouting hate on a daily basis about the uk yet Tyson fury says gay marriage is wrong and women look good in dresses and he's getting all kinds of grief and questioning by police it is a crazy world and j can't get my head around it

• Like 1

So by the end of this post you have invented a scenario in your own head, where Joshua is holding the IBF belt but doesn't deserve it so he should get paid less if he fights Fury.

Do you often blur reality with fantasy?

:D its f****n hilarious watching the way folks minds work.

The reality is a Fury v Joshua fight shouldnt even be spoken about yet Joshua is a 2 year pro.... as a 2 year pro Fury was fighting mini cab drivers......let Fury make some proper money and Joshua prove if he is world title material..........if they are both at the top of their game in a few years belts wont matter.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

If I was fury ild scrap the metal from the belt then burn the leather and send the ibf the ashes with a video of him burning it

wouldnt be the same with out the youtube video an bit shouting

Get Big Joe to do a cameo :D

• Like 1

For all hes said and done i bet they still didnt mind taxing him.

Well one of them has to pay tax :)

Edited by shepp
  • Like 1