Fury Stripped Of Title

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeh but but that's nothing new, he's covered himself in shit and chaind himself outside there office

its f****n hilarious watching the way folks minds work.   The reality is a Fury v Joshua fight shouldnt even be spoken about yet Joshua is a 2 year pro.... as a 2 year pro Fury was fighting mini cab

Fecking joke. Fury champion he has earned it fair and square.   Starting to loose respect for boxing, too much corruption

rematch clause for title holder is standard practice.

IBF didnt force mandatory on Klitchco.

Fu*king JOKE.

As said before I am not a Tyson fan but I respect what he has achieved and to have it taken away in this manner is shocking.

I really enjoy mi boxing but times like this put a downer on the sport.

Sad as it is to say i think belts/titles are becoming less and less important.....people are not stupid they know who the top fighters are do you think if Fury fought Joshua next year it would sell any less if there were no belts involved ?....of course it wouldnt.....20/30 years ago nobody was interested in non title fights but with 70 odd world title belts up for grabs they was always going to be de-valued at some point.....i know men who have been deeply involved in the sport for many years who dont even know what some of the titles even are ......i still dont really know what a wbc international title is or many other of the alphabet belts.......for some of us its not important boxing will always be about a man against a man the belt is not the prize the victory is.

• Like 1

Beyoncé wilder is mandatory to fight Alexander povetkin half a year ago but is already on his fourth voluntary defence yet Tyson fury is champion for 2 weeks and has title stripped of him overnight when the ibf where bound to know about the rematch clause it is absolutely crazy lol

My only thoughts are people don't like fury so trying to shift him but unlucky as fury is here for a while

• Like 2

I hope fury v Joshua comes about ASAP all these Joshua fans will have a look on there face that will only resemble shock when they realise Joshua will be like a rabbit in the headlights not knowing how to outbox fury

Forget fury v Wvlad Whyte will cause the biggest upset in boxing this year on Saturday night when he beats aj anyway you heard it from kushtyjuk first lol

Edited by CushtyJook

I just hope Whyte catches AJ with at least one defestating shot that puts him down proper' legs wobbly ect to see if he has got heart and desire to get back up and that he's not just good when beating up on folk.

Agree and all joking aside having a British world champion wheather it's fury Joshua chisora or whyte we should all be proud I know what's has beat aj before in amateurs and hopefully he can cause the upset this weekend but best wishes to both men and a loss on either ones record will not exactly put them out the game as they are both fresh still

The title was won in the ring...should be lost in the ring...How come the IBF didnt make Rahman fight a mandatory when he won the title off Lewis?...re-match was 6 months later

It's clear they don't like fury

Peter fury has said they will destroy the belt in a press conference I can imagine Wvlad would be pretty annoyed also as he wants to regain all his lost belts at rematch

The title was won in the ring...should be lost in the ring...How come the IBF didnt make Rahman fight a mandatory when he won the title off Lewis?...re-match was 6 months later

Peter fury has said they will destroy the belt in a press conference I can imagine Wvlad would be pretty annoyed also as he wants to regain all his lost belts at rematch

why do they not like him crusty

Beacuse he voices his opt

why do they not like him crusty
Beacuse he voices his opt

maybe he should stick to the boxing then

Everybody entitled to opinion

Of course it matters who holds the belts.

Fury earned those putting in years of graft to get where he is at and for the IBF to strip him of there's snacks of underhand tactics .

Hearn and Joshua will probably try get their hands on it hopeing it will give them some bargaining power re a Fury v Joshua fight .

Whoever gets their hands on it won't deserve it

It's been stole off Fury

And if Fury v Joshua comes of next year Fury should get the Lions share of the purse as he is the Genuine Champ won fair and square .

So by the end of this post you have invented a scenario in your own head, where Joshua is holding the IBF belt but doesn't deserve it so he should get paid less if he fights Fury.

Do you often blur reality with fantasy?

• Like 2