Donald Trump

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I suppose the reality is that Trump won't make a blind bit of difference, nobody will.......it's too far gone and there is too much at stake for those who engineer the whole show.   I'd like to thin

Nothing will change until politics changes the ethos of being "in power" to one of being "in service"

We know it's probably bullshit, but it's bullshit we want to hear! Haha....

He's a mad man lol.. Just seen a clip of him on Twitter saying "I've never been given anything in my life" .. " my father just loaned me a million dollars" fe... Unlucky eh..

I guess inheriting $200m doesn't really count as being given anything :laugh:

• Like 2

200,000 Brits have signed a petition to keep him DT out of the UK . . How many Brits have signed Petitions to keep the 450 Islamists who've come back from Syria fighting for ISIS out of the country . . . Errrrr none , I think that sums up the mentality off the people . . You reap what you sow I'm afraid .

I 100% agree with him , as Chris Kyle (American Sniper) said "Do you want these mother Fukcers in San Diego or New York" and he was known as THE LEGEND in the States . . Let's hope the American people back DT as someone has to stand up to these people !!

Edited by lanesra
  • Like 5

200,000 Brits have signed a petition to keep him DT out of the UK . . How many Brits have signed Petitions to keep the 450 Islamists who've come back from Syria fighting for ISIS out of the country . . . Errrrr none , I think that sums up the mentality off the people . . You reap what you sow I'm afraid .

I 100% agree with him , as Chris Kyle (American Sniper) said "Do you want these mother Fukcers in San Diego or New York" and he was known as THE LEGEND in the States . . Let's hope the American people back DT as someone has to stand up to these people !!

You are welcome to start a petition to keep the 450 Islamists out, I and thousands of others would happily sign it.

Question time just now, labour saying trumps comment is racist. Islam isnt a race, how can she not know that. Words just thrown around to silence people. Man in the crowd made a point. More fuss being kicked up about trump than the hate preachers on our streets. I think they are a bigger problem than anything else. They recruit people n brainwash em to killing people. At the same time though just shutting em down will only drive things underground n not rid the backwards ideaology.

Sometimes I delude myself and think people are starting to open their eyes, then 500000 people sign a petition about something that wont affect us in anyway and I realise nithing will ever change.

Edited by JDHUNTING
  • Like 2

Sometimes I delude myself and think people are starting to open their eyes, then 500000 people sign a petition about something that wont affect us in anyway and I realise nithing will ever change.

There are more than 3 million Muslims in the country, sadly there will be as many leftards signing that one.