Young Russel Doing Well!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a day out Saturday to try and mop up a couple of bird killers on a small shoot. pushed some cover through first, but as we already new in that sort of weather there was only one place we were goin

Good job well done that dog,enjoyed your write up.atb dc

Well done mate tidy dog you have ther if I was to ever have a russle I whuld want one like that looks built for the job :-)

Posted Images

I'm looking for a tidy little rough dog to use over my rough bitch there hard to source. I've found 1 down South Wales or Cornwall but it's having time to travel with work en that and she's ready this week.

Why breed more when you've just sold a dog that's ready to work ?

The dog was to big dilly that's y I'm asking for a little stud. What did u think zilver or sorry u already knew that didn't u. I'm no peddler and ide say if I was selling a failed dog unlike some the local bloke who took hims over the moon with him

The dog was to big dilly that's y I'm asking for a little stud. What did u think zilver or sorry u already knew that didn't u. I'm no peddler and ide say if I was selling a failed dog unlike some the local bloke who took hims over the moon with him

if I was you I'd travel for the right stud donnydaz.. I think I know the dog you might use in Wales.. If it's same dog he's a cracker.. Good temp and a good worker.. Dug to him and got a pup here out of him.. Also my mate has another pup from him and he's doing great.. Atb sesku
  • Like 1

I'm thinking about waiting till next time she breaks so I can find right dog that way I can still use bitch but she's a nad big. I lost my little bitch last month so just leaves me with this bitch en a pup for next yr. Most a dogs I've seen are down south way,I went reading for my pup which was an 8 hr round trip and that was a shit trip 50 all way down m1