New Member Introduction & Seeking Some Advice

Hi All. New member checking in with my first of potentially many posts.

The main reason for signing up is to ultimately source a few contacts for Bedlington cross Whippet breeders.

A bit about me first, I enjoy a bit of shooting with both a rifle and shot gun. Up until recently I had a beautiful Parsons Russell terrier (diabetes got the better of her) that gave endless fun on most walks after rabbits, fox, geese, squirrels etc. Back in the day I also enjoyed a bit of coursing.

As a replacement for the PRT I would love to have a Bedlington cross Whippet from a reputable breeder that would be able to provide CT certificates etc. Preferably the dog would be more whippety in appearance. It would ultimately be a family pet but one that loved to hunt with a strong strong natural drive but if we didn't catch anything it wouldn't be the end of the world, we wont starve!!!

Many Thanks in Advance.

many thanks for a warm welcome.

I want to press ahead with my Bedlington Whippet search as I have a few months spare coming up which would be ideal for welcoming in a new pup. I'm mindful however that most 'working' dogs will be doing just that this time of year > or are my fears unfounded?