Old Deerhound/greyhound Cross.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ran deerhoundxgreyhound most of my life but it finding good ones now as they are dying out.

Mother, father and pup, all with deerhound in them     Some other old deerhound crossess     Disclaimer..photos were taken before the ban on hunting with dogs....long before the ban on hunti

Four first cross deerhound x greyhounds, not my favourite worker, but a good starting point..and as you can see, sometimes better looking than their owners..ha ha ha  

Posted Images

Two old mates bought litter brothers years ago from a guy in Gateshead who bred a line of deerhound lurchers,both were worked over much of the UK,from caithness down to the home counties,i saw one meet a premature end running a fox across a road in Abbey Wood south/east london,early hours,dog had taken a fox earlier in the evening and when a second one came mooching in it looked a cert.The second one made old bones,he was the most usefull of the pair,both took several varieties of deer,lots of fox,rabbit and hare,good memories.

---------------

didn't happen to be a lad called geff from sunderland [living down south] by any chance? reason im asking as I sent him 2 litter brothers shep & brek both deerhound x,s that were very handy on everything

• 1 month later...