Bedlington Terrier

hi lads looking for a bedlington terrier stud dog if anyone can help cheers. should of said we are north northumberland and we will travel .

You may need to state if the bitch is worth breeding from,if it does not work below ground to a working terrier standard then it is not,i hope it does though.

• Like 2

A terrier doesn't have to work below ground if you only want it for ratting or bushing in my eyes as that is the job you have for it.so why should it have to be a below ground dog if you want a pup out of it for ya self if you don't go digging.

• 2 weeks later...

A terrier doesn't have to work below ground if you only want it for ratting or bushing in my eyes as that is the job you have for it.so why should it have to be a below ground dog if you want a pup out of it for ya self if you don't go digging.

Any terrier can ratch about on top and bush about to a decent standard,if its scared to enter and greet below its not worth breeding from.A terrier that is committed to work below will be more committed on top,fact,source a terrier bred from committed lineage and graft it as you like,above or below,90% of the graft my terriers encounter is above,the other 10% is what counts when breeding is undertaken,again graft them as you wish,owners perogative,a terrier that is useless below is useless to breed from,especially when it comes to Bedlingtons,the breed is awash with frauds,chancers and ego,s,another piss poor litter is not needed.

Any terrier can ratch about on top and bush about to a decent standard,if its scared to enter and greet below its not worth breeding from.A terrier that is committed to work below will be more committed on top,fact,source a terrier bred from committed lineage and graft it as you like,above or below,90% of the graft my terriers encounter is above,the other 10% is what counts when breeding is undertaken,again graft them as you wish,owners perogative,a terrier that is useless below is useless to breed from,especially when it comes to Bedlingtons,the breed is awash with frauds,chancers and ego,s,another piss poor litter is not needed.

I was lucky years ago when I had mine they were the closed you could get to Rambo what Stewart slaley acquired not bred as everybody thinks he did.john Denton bred him and my mate got its litter brother and my bitch what I started with was his granddaughter.it had all the good names in the pedigree the only fault was my dog was 17tts but strong so couldn't get to ground but when you broke throw could do the job no problem.my bitch was a nice tight thing but you look at some of the breed now they are getting to the size of a deerhoundxgreyhound in my opinion.like everything else just gets ruined.

• Like 1