Pup Taking Shape

martinhalli

That dog in the middle a belter Martin I like him a lot fine stamp of a dog mate atb cbx

if only he worked like he looked pal.. haha. the breeding didn't work as good as i thought it would but he plays his part in the team. theres some good dogs gone into the breeding but for some reason it didnt quiet click, hes not a patch on his mam and i would be lost if i didnt have her, shes a 1st class foxing bitch.

• Like 3

That dog in the middle a belter Martin I like him a lot fine stamp of a dog mate atb cbx

if only he worked like he looked pal.. haha. the breeding didn't work as good as i thought it would but he plays his part in the team. theres some good dogs gone into the breeding but for some reason it didnt quiet click, hes not a patch on his mam and i would be lost if i didnt have her, shes a 1st class foxing bitch.

yet he could be the dog to produce the goods down the line. the best dont always breed the best

was talking to a mate about the same thing last week larry and im convinced put to the right type of bitch he will produce decent pups

• Like 3