Few Rabbits For The Pup.

Had the pup out earlier for abit of ferreting I kept to the warrens wich are normally quick easy bolts so he didn't get too bored done really well grabbed a couple of netted rabbits one quick dig then a rabbit bolted out of an unseen hole i honestly never even expected him to get on to terms as it headed into a load of overgrown saplings. Anyway pups give chase all went quiet and a couple of seconds later he came trotting back with his prize well chuffed was going to finish the day there but he marked a little warren out in the field so give him a quick go and the pup quickly snapped up another rabbit well pleased with him.

E0F11A04-9040-4C6B-A977-9F476E68A87F_zps

326AD7F2-2B80-432C-AFF2-B2D327A085C8_zps

F577C769-3AA1-48BC-9135-43E5B44858CF_zps

6D0363E1-A994-4C2E-B91E-B31AD9CACE54_zps

Edited by C.green
  • Like 14

Cheers lads Dan there's plenty more there to go at few nice warrens I left for another time that looks like it's holding a few. This young lads still got a long way to go but he's making all the right moves at the minute. NL he'll be 7 month on the 10th mate.

• Like 1

7 month allready lol.that's gone fast.well-done again mate.spit of mine

Deffo only seems like last week I made the trip to pick up that fat bridle pup. Time flys when your having fun tho aye. Any recent pics of yours mate ? What's she standing at now ?

Looking good matey. Wont be long now and i'll be joining you in the promised land.

Wouldn't mind seeing your dogs run? Ive got a bit of ground to go at :laugh:

Hello mate how's the move going ? Yeah deffo just let me know when your ready. Dogs recovering well I hope ?

Cheers lads been very pleased with him no trouble whatsoever. Hes lurcher to lurcher bred.

• Like 1