R10 Mk2 Or Hw100?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh really?         Anti double load, side lever action....

Phil , one thing that gets "over looked" in air gun hunting, (unspoken about) is adrenalin ,the HW 100 in any format stops you loading twice, only loads the once, is nigh on silent and "faultless".

HW 100 in .177 or .22 without a doubt. Lloyd

I have never owned an R10 but before buying the HW 100 KT (which Mac loves) I looked closely at the R10 and for me, the HW has a better magazine, easy and quick to load plus a spare with 14 shots to boot. The other thing I preferred was the side lever, very comfortable and quicker to use. It just did not feel right with the R10 bolt at the back of the action.

These are just my observations and we all like different things in a gun plus the fact that both guns sell in large quantity so that speaks for itself. I am very happy with the HW although the higher shot count of the R10 certainly appeals but in truth, that was the only advantage as I saw it.

Phil

• Like 1

Phil , one thing that gets "over looked" in air gun hunting, (unspoken about) is adrenalin ,the HW 100 in any format stops you loading twice, only loads the once, is nigh on silent and "faultless".

As far as i am aware, :angel: no other pcp is faultless like this ?

Accuracy wise the 100`s are becoming legendary in any format with instant, faultless re- loads and silent fire.

Calibre wise - .177 is un-touchable with the 100`s. (for me)

Every box is ticked for me mate with the 100`s, format and calibre is each to their own :yes:

Good luck with your choice Phil.

• Like 2

As far as i am aware, :angel: no other pcp is faultless like this ?

Accuracy wise the 100`s are becoming legendary in any format with instant, faultless re- loads and silent fire.

Calibre wise - .177 is un-touchable with the 100`s. (for me)

Every box is ticked for me mate with the 100`s, format and calibre is each to their own :yes:

Good luck with your choice Phil.

Oh really?

Hattie%20Wet%208_zps0vitd6kj.jpg

Hattie%20Wet%204_zpsl75jemig.jpg

6of1%207_zpsk4pseuqy.jpg

AT%20NP%2014_zpso1rofxok.jpg

Anti double load, side lever action....

Edited by secretagentmole
  • Like 4

But Mutley out of the 2 I would go for the HW100, much less problems with them than the R10, the Rekord is also a better trigger than the BSA trigger.

okay thanks, I quite like the reloading system on the HW100 too, its something I havent really seen on anything else!

But Mutley out of the 2 I would go for the HW100, much less problems with them than the R10, the Rekord is also a better trigger than the BSA trigger.

okay thanks, I quite like the reloading system on the HW100 too, its something I havent really seen on anything else!

Hatsan PCPs are all similar, pellets in a wheel, anti double load...

quote ( Good luck with your choice Phil.)

My choice was made Mark, it was the HW.

Phil

Oops ! Sorry there Phil i meant to address Mutley :icon_redface:

Senior moment maybe :laugh:

I know that feeling only too well Mark

Phil

• 5 months later...