Murphy In Vets

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a quick one murphs ha good day today after his steroid injection yesterday going to the toilet good and we had to go out to the tip today so left him in the louñge and when we got back he had got

well gutted for him as he's my boy and so out of character for him to crash into anything in 7 years I've never seen him run into a thing as long as he can walk he will be with me till he passes on he

Well the good news is we know his bowels are working now I was gettiñg a bit worried but had o nip out and fetch some dog food so left him out of his box and gave him the run of the house and when we

Posted Images

Bloody hell Malc. Just seen this. Keeping everything crossed for him making a good recovery mate. All the best to you and the family. Keep your chin up and give Lala a cwtch.

we are all good jai just a worry at the moment and it was so not murph to run into something so don't know why he did it Leigh wonders weather his eyesight isn't as good or soft ground and couldn't stop but he will get what he needs you know how much me and him think of each other give me love to mom and dad
  • Like 1

I had a greyhound collide head first with a gate at full pelt as she was trying to catch a cat. The momentum of the impact threw her about 6 foot up in the air where she somersaulted and landed on her back. I was convinced she'd either killed or paralysed herself but she got up and staggered back to me. Her head immediately started swelling up like a balloon and I rushed her to the vet. She had massive bruising but other than that was fine and within a few days she was back to normal. Not saying that means your dog's going to make a full recovery, but hopefully it's not out of the question. Fingers crossed for you...

• Like 2

I had a greyhound collide head first with a gate at full pelt as she was trying to catch a cat. The momentum of the impact threw her about 6 foot up in the air where she somersaulted and landed on her back. I was convinced she'd either killed or paralysed herself but she got up and staggered back to me. Her head immediately started swelling up like a balloon and I rushed her to the vet. She had massive bruising but other than that was fine and within a few days she was back to normal. Not saying that means your dog's going to make a full recovery, but hopefully it's not out of the question. Fingers crossed for you...

thanks bud he came back crying like a baby the bruise on his head is huge