Sign in to follow this  
Nots so bad lad

Decoying Pinks In Aberdeen

go on facebook and log in as a both 3-4 year of crap I had off some of the lads in Scotland about how hard it is to decoy pinkfeet .and went on about us shooting big bags of geese.these lads shoot 86 if it had been us we would have doubled that there shooting them on the ground my god the crap they give me .these are semi tame geese must be to come that close . must be from Montrose basin lol

• Like 1

I didn't think goose shooting was a numbers game.?

• Like 3

the point being your mate Mik says its hard going shooting pinks in bonny Scotland , and what we are doing down ere in Yorkshire is shooting tame geese of ponds , well if you watch the video in bonny Scotland the amount of pinks that came in decoying it was a poor return

• Like 2

the point being your mate Mik says its hard going shooting pinks in bonny Scotland , and what we are doing down ere in Yorkshire is shooting tame geese of ponds , well if you watch the video in bonny Scotland the amount of pinks that came in decoying it was a poor return

One I don't know MIK personally.

I'm not that interested in your little fued either.

What I do know are plenty goose guides in the Fife and Perthshire regions and they don't tend to say killing big numbers of geese are the done thing.

As for shooting geese itself it's very exiting and I understand why you enjoy it so much.

• Like 3

lab the point is mik makes out it does not happen in Scotland have you watched the video on facebook 86 it was very poor shooting the amount of geese that came in .and he make out pinks are very hard to decoy must use foamies .there not like the tame ones you shoot in Yorkshire .if that was 4 of us we would have been in the 100s and yes to us it is a numbers game lab

• Like 2

lab the point is mik makes out it does not happen in Scotland have you watched the video on facebook 86 it was very poor shooting the amount of geese that came in .and he make out pinks are very hard to decoy must use foamies .there not like the tame ones you shoot in Yorkshire .if that was 4 of us we would have been in the 100s and yes to us it is a numbers game lab

Not seen the Facebook thing. All I'm saying is the guys I know big numbers are not an issue. In fact if they heard guys shooting 30/40 geese with 2/3 guys in one flight i don't think they would be that chuffed.

Must be different down your way.

farmer give s permission to shoot them Lab man simple as that pal, as far as feuds Mik started it so we just put him right pal

Oh I thought you guys were guides?

• Like 1

Les and me take guys owt for nowt Lab for the brother hood of shooting , guides will put limits on because it business sense ,

Yeah that's true......that's why it's done. Also it's not great hammering an area if your hoping to go back. But if your doing it for the farmers then they will want to see numbers. Each to there own i suppose.

• Like 3