Another Good Day Doing Cover

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it is a shame to shoot them i understand that they have to be controled but to me its about one animal trying to outsmart the other and watching the hounds work to me one fox hunt with hounds and make

throw back From Oct , put 12 out got 10 , dug 1 off them rest with guns .

All look good foxes. Shame they got twatted with a gun but each to their own. . . . . .

Posted Images

it is a shame to shoot them i understand that they have to be controled but to me its about one animal trying to outsmart the other and watching the hounds work to me one fox hunt with hounds and maked to ground is worth 100 shot

we had a great hunt a few weeks back they hunted a fox for hour and a half found hounds marking and before we got the terrier the hounds had dug out and accounted for there fox to say i was made up is a under statement

• Like 14

Lol keego ., millken everyone hunts there dogs different and we don't just shoot them , there's lurchers also . Any days where there isn't any lurchers out and they go to ground , they get dug and released for another day,

im not knocking it mate yous get plenty of sport doing what yous do just its not my cup of tea i like watching my hounds work there is no better feeling than watching my small pack of hounds hunting together across a big bog or mountain on the line of old charlie

Edited by milliken
  • Like 5

there sure are more killed in that way mate but to me it not hound work it flushing its just not for me but i understand that it does have to be done

but for me its just the buzz i get from watching the hounds work hard to try and unravel the scent some time the fly other times you want to cull the lot but thats the way it goes it has its ups and downs

• Like 1