Wafcol Maintenance

Nout wrong with biscuits, feeding just meat can be expensive, find a good quality buscuit and try feeding 50/50 buscuit/meatbthats what i do and the dog does wel on it

What biscuit do you use?.

She been on purina beta puppy, its got good amounts of meat/fat in it but shes 12 months now so im gonna be changing.

Farm shop sell james welbeloved cheap and that also has very good ingredients might change to that.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Custard Creams.

Pure rubbish mate, same as gain, but gave my dogs projectile diarrhoea. .... as said above, natural is best, dogs don't have sharp teeth like that to munch on biscuits

My dogs get a mix between biscuit an meat an do wel also dont be scared to try a few different things find out what works best for your dog

My dogs get a mix between biscuit an meat an do wel also dont be scared to try a few different things find out what works best for your dog

Aint that the truth..

Ive 3 runners and they all have a different take on cibble..

Most have done ok with Gain but would not touch that Beta..

one had explosive shit with Dr johns but the others were fine..

I feed a mix of meat and kibble but more meat really..

I feed mine on that CJS now the "No Grainer"

Im sure one of my bitches is alergic to grains, so this is perfect..

• Like 1

Aint that the truth..

Ive 3 runners and they all have a different take on cibble..

Most have done ok with Gain but would not touch that Beta..

one had explosive shit with Dr johns but the others were fine..

I feed a mix of meat and kibble but more meat really..

I feed mine on that CJS now the "No Grainer"

Im sure one of my bitches is alergic to grains, so this is perfect..

I'm starting to think this thing of mine is allergic too or they just disagree with him a bit and give him the squits

Just tryed that csj rocket fuel, thought it was shite me self dogs for bad dandruff so done away with it

Mine are fine but I give mine a drop of that ultimate oil too..

To be fair mine only get 20% dry.. Get a lot or tripe & chicken

Never been a fan of the greyhound completes but out of the ones Iv tried in the past wafcol gain redmills formula 1 and alpha I prefared wafcol plus they used wafcol with meat n veg at a greyhound kennels I used to work at and the dogs did well on it..

Never been a fan of the greyhound completes but out of the ones Iv tried in the past wafcol gain redmills formula 1 and alpha I prefared wafcol plus they used wafcol with meat n veg at a greyhound kennels I used to work at and the dogs did well on it..

That'll have been the veg , a hound can fire itself around the track big time with a gut full of moody broccoli

Used Wafcol a few times years ago, was a fair bit more expensive than Gain, Red Mills etc. Changed to Supadog Active recently instead of the greyhound stuff, its only 24 % protein but it smells a lot healthier, and the dogs like it more

i run my dog on 3 pints of supadog active a 1 and a half kilo of minced chicken a day, he looks well and performs good enough on it. hes 5 in feb and has alwways been fed supadog active his whole adult life