Finding Right Stud Dog For My Bitch

Hi every one I have had my bitch since she was 9 weeks old and she is now 2 1/2 and I'm look to have a litter out of her and keep one of her off spring I have been told many of time that's she doesn't look like a jack russell and she looks like she is crossed with some thing people have said Italian whippet I will post a pic of her but not sure what to put a crossed her she will rat and retrieve my rabbits for me what do you lot think the best stud dog to put a crossed her thanks simon

post-97344-0-76965700-1449005297_thumb.jpg

post-97344-0-27676500-1449005336_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The dog is far from a good example of any terrier if your going to be rightous about it,it's a very snipey weak jawed,over deepened chested dog with terrible ear carridge and quite suprized to see the

Just because it's red and white dont make it a plummer and without being rude to the dogs owner it could have anything in it,i've seen more poor headed russells that look like that dog than i have pl

Get your name down for a pup man!

Posted Images

She not far off still being a pup herself, let poor fcuker mature and earn the right to be bred lol As for what to it over her,use summat that does same job, but when the time is right

Have a like mate, funny but true also, lol