Wet Weather Gear

Was just looking at that graff gear. It looks like a heavy jacket, would you do much sweating in it when active

no jamesom its not heavy its perfect gear for irish weather its soft and noiseless and breedable and waterproof it almost sounds to good to be through :) but its not its great gear!! It dont snag much eather in cover!!
  • Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Graff Russian hunting gear is top class its bratex 100% waterproof its breedable and soft material so its noise free and it dont be snagging on bushes!! I have it 2 seasons and cant fault it an there

I'll be using it for digging mostly. I'd say I'll go for it, one of the lads that comes out with me is in about getting the pants abd jacket now as well. Do they deliver do ye know. I'll give them a

How much are you willing to spend? I have a north face hard shell coat and its spot on for keeping the wind and rain out and it weighs only 250g and some gore tex berghaus waterproof over pants i just

Was just looking at that graff gear. It looks like a heavy jacket, would you do much sweating in it when active

no jamesom its not heavy its perfect gear for irish weather its soft and noiseless and breedable and waterproof it almost sounds to good to be through :) but its not its great gear!! It dont snag much eather in cover!!
Ya??. Jesus it sounds like the one so. Are yiu wearing it long. I've been reading up about jackets for the past two weeks and I've narrowed it down to the graff gear and the solognac 500. Sorry now for all the questions but what's the sizing like
  • Like 1

Ya??. Jesus it sounds like the one so. Are yiu wearing it long. I've been reading up about jackets for the past two weeks and I've narrowed it down to the graff gear and the solognac 500. Sorry now for all the questions but what's the sizing like

Tried on one of Jackets today, I'm 6 foot about 13 stone, so large for me??

Nice looking jacket, nice length, soft, so pretty noiseless.

What are you going to use the jacket for?

The owner will be getting in Swazi gear after Christmas, but they will be pretty expensive.

Nice bit of kit in the shop.

• Like 1

2 years and I cant fault it!! I take xl in a jacket and thats what i got and it fits well plenty of room go a size bigger than usual in the pants and you would be better off for comfort! !
  • Like 1

I'll be using it for digging mostly. I'd say I'll go for it, one of the lads that comes out with me is in about getting the pants abd jacket now as well. Do they deliver do ye know. I'll give them a ring later today anyway. Sound out lads

ya you can buy it over the phone and they deliver!!
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be using it for digging mostly. I'd say I'll go for it, one of the lads that comes out with me is in about getting the pants abd jacket now as well. Do they deliver do ye know. I'll give them a ring later today anyway. Sound out lads

Did you try the trousers afterwards?

Ya voon, I actually meant to put up a comment. I orderes the jacket and the lad to I am out with got the pants and jacket. I ordered them over the phone, your man that I dealt with, didn't get his name, couldn't have had been nicer. He said there was no problem of we wanted to return them due to size or what have you. I actually haven't wore it yet. They look and feel like good quality. We both got large jackets, I'd normally be a medium but got a size bigger and it's perfect. The buddy got the pants in large as well. I'd be a 32 leg and 32 waist so if I were to get the pants I'd be getting a medium. The buddy is a 34 waist and he is happy with the fit. As I said I haven't wore it yet. But ill through up a comment over the next few weeks and let ye know what it's like. Again I there customer service was top notch. They actually have a private group on Facebook where lads put up reviews, it's ballistech ireland. For anyone interested

Ya voon, I actually meant to put up a comment. I orderes the jacket and the lad to I am out with got the pants and jacket. I ordered them over the phone, your man that I dealt with, didn't get his name, couldn't have had been nicer. He said there was no problem of we wanted to return them due to size or what have you. I actually haven't wore it yet. They look and feel like good quality. We both got large jackets, I'd normally be a medium but got a size bigger and it's perfect. The buddy got the pants in large as well. I'd be a 32 leg and 32 waist so if I were to get the pants I'd be getting a medium. The buddy is a 34 waist and he is happy with the fit. As I said I haven't wore it yet. But ill through up a comment over the next few weeks and let ye know what it's like. Again I there customer service was top notch. They actually have a private group on Facebook where lads put up reviews, it's ballistech ireland. For anyone interested

I'm not on the Facebook, I've stalking tendencies.?

Plenty of rain over the next 2 weeks, so you should get a chance to give it a good test.

I'm not on the Facebook, I've stalking tendencies.?

Plenty of rain over the next 2 weeks, so you should get a chance to give it a good test.

Ya it'll be well tested over the next few weeks ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ya I was out over the weekend. Although it wasn't lashing there was a steady poor for a few hours and to be fair I was impressed with t her jacket. I was bone dry, except for a bit of sweat. My hunting partner had his jacket and the pants on the same day and he was impressed with his as well. To be fair I can't fault it yet.